Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:32

Sign in to follow this  

Whats happening?

I used to peek in the Intro/farewell thread all the time and see nothing but new members say hello. now when I look it is mostly goodbyes and from very well known veterans of the server and all of the good/experienced RPers. This is pretty upsetting for me to see. What do you guys think needs to be done to get the server back to its glory days and make people interested again? 

A lot of drama has been going on this past week. They are leaving because the drama is bullshit and it involves them so they out. RIP

Wow thats a shame.

It happens from time to time. Most will if not all will hopefully come back sooner than later.

It was one group of friends mainly, they'll be back in a few.

Buddy    831

a combination of what everyone above already stated... also i think were severely overdue for a new patch :( .61 experimental is SUPPOSED to hit late this month so that will bring us a new wave of people; maybe even some returning friends as well c:

DarkSide    229

A lot of drama has been going on this past week. They are leaving because the drama is bullshit and it involves them so they out. RIP

Pretty much this. Drama is something people hate so they just say fuck it TBH.

the boys were dogged so they decided they needed a weekend bender away to recollect their thoughts

Squillium    321

a combination of what everyone above already stated... also i think were severely overdue for a new patch :( .61 experimental is SUPPOSED to hit late this month so that will bring us a new wave of people; maybe even some returning friends as well c:

Drama and this. Nobody would pay as much attention to all the OOC hate going around if the game this community is based around would pick up in it's development.

Melvin    84

These are who I consider as friends so I'll pick my words carefully but I have a feeling that the many messages of "put up or fuck off" finally got to them and it sucks that they are leaving. I do hope that as the later patches roll in, they will come back though.

Mostly attention.

I also want to think that the heat of classes for a lot of students is happening as well. Hopefully people will return when school gets out or calms down a bit.

1 week later:

Hello I'm back

Yo guys, back!

Back my boys!

Mostly attention.

oh and this

If you dont know or can't read, don't speculate. You know what they say about assuming...

Raptor    153

There's nothing wrong with wanting to take a break from the community now and then. from what I hear alot of them will be back eventually.

They'll be back... They always come back.

It's just drama though tbh

Rick    19

When people are told so many times, "if you don't like it, then leave", it tends to have an affect after a while

Chris    61

Ebbs and tides. Some will be back at some point, time heals some wounds. Some wont, but eh.

Love Nectar    38

Many of them will likely be back, if not it is their decision to leave and we should respect that.

People are leaving because they're sick of the drama. Also, many people (Myself included) Are finding the servers kinda dry atm.

I agree but that is the problem. If you find the servers dry and then all the veterans leave, that only makes the server more dry. The RP is up to the people who play. I've already started thinking of ways to spice up the RP.

People need to relax. Have a beer or something.