Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
NishiUrban

Who donated on my behalf?

Question

NishiUrban    84

Hey, I have a legit question and I wasn't quite sure where to post it, so I thought I would throw it in here.

As I'm sure you are all aware, I'm the one formerly known as the "Dankest Whitename", obviously. Except that someone has broken one of the proverbial seven seals by donating to my account, and making me a supporter. You've literally destroyed a horcrux, guess we can all sit back and wait for the inevitable end of the world now, all hail the new "Fallen Whitename". Surprise.

No but in all seriousness, I was wondering if there is a way to figure out who donated for me? Whoever it was didn't leave me any indication to their identity, it's kind of hard to show my gratitude toward someone if I have basically no idea who it even was.

If for some reason the person still wishes to remain anonymous, and not announce themselves here or pm me directly. I'll just say, thanks man...or woman...or, other. Really surprised me, and I appreciate what you did. I hope this has conveyed those straight up positive vibes to the one responsible.

Edit - Apparently (White)(Name) now converts itself into the word Bambi, weird.

3 answers to this question

Buddy    1060

this is the most awesome thing i've seen all day, thank you so much for sharing! i hope you're able to find your secret donor!

Skinner    496

I'm pretty sure Joffrey donated his winnings from the trailer contest towards getting you and me donor status.

Rolle    2928

I'm pretty sure Joffrey donated his winnings from the trailer contest towards getting you and me donor status.

Not quite. One of the awards was 100€ Premium credit to freely distribute amongst friends.