Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
JimRP

DayZRP Stream Team

JimRP    172

Hi there people!

I've recently been talking with a partnered streamer that regularly streams DayZRP, Wolfie!

She has decided that she's going to be refurbishing her stream team (one of the perks that partnered streamers get) into a team that's based around DayZRP streamers. With that coming up, we decided that it would be a very great idea to promote DayZRP streamers while also promoting our community. 

If you'd like to apply to join the team, please PM me the format below!

Name:
How often do you stream DayZRP?:
What other games do you stream?:
A little bit about yourself:

Raptor    184

#HYPE. Good luck with this guys

JimRP    172

What is a stream team?

As explained on Twitch's site.

A Twitch team is a grouping of streamers who voluntarily join upon being invited by a team maker. Typically these people have a common goal, mindset, game, or approach to streaming that binds them together under their team banner.

It’s a multi-way endorsement that says to Twitch viewers: these streams I approve of and they approve of me, so check them out!

LoneStarrr    84

Damn, this sounds pretty cool. Hope you guys do well with this and good luck!

What is a stream team?

From what I could gather on this site, it is pretty much a group where multiple streamers are listed. The group/team is created by the teammaker and other streamers are invited. If the people accept, the team name and link is then put in their title in the following format:

"ChannelName, is playing GameName  on TeamName "

Edit: JimRP2fast

Roman    0

What is a stream team?

A Twitch team is a grouping of streamers who voluntarily join upon being invited by a team maker. Typically these people have a common goal, mindset, game, or approach to streaming that binds them together under their team banner.

It’s a multi-way endorsement that says to Twitch viewers: these streams I approve of and they approve of me, so check them out!

So this Wolfie streamer is gonna take a few people that stream RP and tell her viewers to check them out?

From what I could gather on this site, it is pretty much a group where multiple streamers are listed. The group/team is created by the teammaker and other streamers are invited. If the people accept, the team name and link is then put in their title in the following format:

Alright, so we will have an DayZRP team now?

JimRP    172

What is a stream team?

So this Wolfie streamer is gonna take a few people that stream RP and tell her viewers to check them out?

Alright, so we will have an DayZRP team now?

Yes, we will have a DayZRP team now.

Roman    0

Thats cool. So their team will be under the banner DayZRP right?

JimRP    172

Thats cool. So their team will be under the banner DayZRP right?

Yes, that is right.

Roach    1649

This is a great thing for streamers and DayZRP alike. 

Great work JimRP and so awesome of you Wolfie :)

+1

*Makes Roach miss DayZRP even more*

Commissar    119

This is great. I may apply.

Bizbok    67

I started streaming really recently. Not enough followers or hype to have a chance yet though it would be amazing to stream alongside wolfie. #iwish

Zombru    25

I stream on the rare occasion as well, but was planning on streaming a bit more in the coming few weeks.

Cole    10

Sounds great. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

Shiro    0

Within a few months from now i will be streaming aswell. Just trying to save some money to replace my 6/7 year old computer ;)

Dishes    159

Oh wow, I was literally talking to someone the other day to try and set something like this up! lol

Cow    0

I started streaming really recently. Not enough followers or hype to have a chance yet though it would be amazing to stream alongside wolfy. #iwish

Do not cut yourself short, all streamers have humble beginnings but being a part of a team like this is a good thing for those streaming and the community itself.

Love Nectar    38

Good to see all this enthusiasm i will want to have a word with each one of you before inviting you as im going to run through how to set up auto hosts for other members of the team if that interests you guys, i will be settingmy channel to automaticaly host random other members of the dayzRP stream team.

Feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or poke me in teamspeak, i have been streaming now for almost 4 years and im happy to give advice and pointers to anyone as well as answer any questions about how the team works you may have, for those of you interested in getting into streaming but have not started yet the autohosting should be a big help, i know for a fact my followers enjoy watching other RP streamers just as much as myself and they will certainly stop by :)

This will be our team page, as you can see just me currenty but hopefully we can fill it up with all you lovely people ^-^

https://www.twitch.tv/team/wolfsteam

The link says "wolfsteam" but the actualy name displayed on your stream will be "DayzRP.com" that is just the URL.

FbbhYyE.png

Big thanks to roach for the banner and logo!

Bizbok    67

Sod it, I'll apply- might as well. Your right we all start somewhere don't we? :)

Keira    1457

Thanks Wolfie! This has been long needed!

Mental    0

Lit, once I get some stable stream setting I'll definitely give it a go. Awesome work Jim and Wolfie :D

Riggsee    0

Im gonna piggy back off Wolfie here and just state that if you guys need any help with stream hardware/software feel free to PM me on here as well. Ill try to be as helpful as I possibly can to all of you.