Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:46

Sign in to follow this  
Vince Levy

I Just Applied. Wish Me Luck!

Vince Levy    0

Hey everyone, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I make music and sounds effects for all outlets. I can make songs for youtube videos, games, film projects and of course for any other artists looking for tracks. I play guitar but most of my focus is around virtual instruments that can support a variety of genres. I play a lot of games in my spare time but I tend to enjoy games that have interesting encounters online. I never really played DayZ but I've tried the other survival games. The few times I hopped into DayZ servers I was just killed on site. It wasn't much fun. Its been a few years since I cared to try again so I wanted to have the best possible DayZ experience and I found some posts about this community on Reddit. I just finished up with my application and I'm awaiting approval so, wish me luck!

Nihoolious    1115

Damn, you seem like a talented guy. Might have to employ your services in the future. If you need any assistance on the forums or about the game hit up the helpdesk or myself.

Keira    1045

Good luck!

Welcome, buddy. Make sure to look over them dank RP videos and such.

Doc Phlox    24

Welcome Vince, good choice by joining this awesome community :). I wish you the best of luck on your whitelist! If you ever need and help feel free to PM me.

Vince Levy    0

Thanks for the support everyone! My application was accepted and I've been roaming the world. Hopefully I meet you all :)

Keira    1045

That's great dude. See you IG soon!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Same here!This will be first time for me (hopefully) in RP comunity and I actually cant w8 to try it ou!All those youtube vids I watched about RP just seem so much more fun than ordinary blunt KOS exp.Hopefully we meet someday