Server time: 2018-07-16, 10:46 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Interview with MintiMintness

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

MintiMintness

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

In the end i am just an average person, there's nothing too interesting about me, i am 16 years old and from germany, that's pretty much it. I think the only mentionable thing is that i am now into archery for about 4 years. For anyone that's interested: i usually shoot with a 36 pound recurve bow.

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

I really enjoy browsing through the radio chatter forum, since it is a great way to rp without being ingame at all. Also it provides me with a lot of knowledge i can use for my own rp.

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

I've been watching the videos from a youtuber by the name of Silo Entertainment. I was pretty astonished of how well that whole roleplay thing worked. I just couldn't imagine this happening on a public server, when i eventually checked the video description and found out about DayZRP.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Yes, not only have i met a bunch of german fellows, but also the people of Heldentum with whose i now try to play with as often as i can.

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

Besides a meme-thread, i would like to some day be able to have an app for dayzrp. Also i think some translations for the rules would be a nice addition.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

If i'd have to choose from all the great moments i had in DayZRP, it'd probably be the Gladiator fight Ryan Baker and i had. Long story short: We got kidnapped by a bunch of cannibals and only one of us could survive. I ended up getting killed and eaten, but the rp was just great.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

[video=youtube]

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

[video=youtube]

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

I'd highly recommend everyone to take part in an event with a big amount of people, wether it is a firefight or something else, it will probably be a lot of fun.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

There are not too many characters i know very well, but i think if i'd have to choose it'd probably be Fox, since even though she is a pretty relevant person in the whole post-apocalyptic world i still wasn't able to get much infos about her at all. I'd use the meeting to ask a bunch of questions.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

I usually hang out around Kabanino, but only because it seems to be something like a hot-spot for people to meet each other. However, if i'm not at the west of chernarus, i really enjoy visiting the north. Not only is it one of the most beautiful places to be, citys like Kamensk also offer a great amount of loot.

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

In my oppinion it's the staff team's time and effort they put into the community but also their professionality.

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

I've once pulled a 10 second robbery when i was new to this whole community, however there is nothing regretable i did ooc so far.

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

If you already collected a bunch of experiences at roleplaying, i'd suggest you to get familiar with the whole DayZRP forums. However, if you're new do roleplaying in generall you should probably play a neutral/nice character, since there are a lot of things that could go wrong at a robbery, that could lead to a ban for you.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Even though i've seen a bunch of tallented memers, we still need more memes.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Thank you for the interview Minti! <3

You are right about the suggestion for newcomers!

Thank you for the interview :D

Well done.

Nice interview. I feel honored to be mentioned. :o

Nice interview mint! And yes bring back the meme thread :D

More memes are needed yes. Good interview.

Gooooood interview :)

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Even though i've seen a bunch of tallented memers, we still need more memes.

Highlight of the interview, IMO.

Nice interview here, my friend.

Thanks for doing the interview ;)

Minti has bought some good ideas to the table about 'newcomers'. Thanks for taking the time to interview :)