Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:26

Sign in to follow this  
WulfeGirl

That moment when you thought L.I.F.E was just a bunch of RPers and noobs

WulfeGirl    46

A few members and I from L.I.F.E came back to Camp Hope to find Dr.Hope drugged by Cowboy and his men. Once Dr.Hope recovered abit and came back to her sense we heard that Cowboy was in Novy Sabor. We decided to go there. Dr.Hope went into the Police station to talk with Cowboy (i think) but she was initiated on, then something happened and she died (not a perma death) by their hands and we decided to take action. (I dont know if Cowboys character is perma dead but I dont think so)

Here is a video about it (yes I know I spelt wrong at some places in the video)

[video=youtube]

Raptor    155

Ayyyye Cowboy got dropped presidential style :)

Bizbok    70

This night was amazing rp wise. Dr. Hope being tied up and seriously injured lead to some amazing medical rp and character development, it was incredibly done, so, congrats to everyone involved. In regards to the intense staking out and hostage/gun fight/initiation situation. I have to say well done to everyone involved and that was a fantastic shot there in that video. Really enjoyed the whole night. Thanks for some memorable rp everyone!

Mercy    494

*Trys doing Horrible Cowboy impression*

I died with laughter OMFG

Pinkerton    40

Easy to shoot someone standing still, eh? JK, nice job to you guys. Could have been a lot cleaner besides doing it in a populated Novy Sobor.

Slinkaaay    2

Mad props on shooting discretion.  I could have be dropped in the video.  Was not about to get in a gun fight...I had no dog in the fight. 

Great experience last night....

Tommy.

A few members and I from L.I.F.E came back to Camp Hope to find Dr.Hope drugged by Cowboy and his men. Once Dr.Hope recovered abit and came back to her sense we heard that Cowboy was in Novy Sabor. We decided to go there. Dr.Hope went into the Police station to talk with Cowboy (i think) but she was initiated on, then something happened and she died (not a perma death) by their hands and we decided to take action. (I dont know if Cowboys character is perma dead but I dont think so)

Here is a video about it (yes I know I spelt wrong at some places in the video)

[video=youtube]

No one notice i was capture? I was nearly killied!

King    94

omergahd Julia you LEGEND <3 <3 <3 <3

Nice shot ahaha

They are tho..

:troll:

Huntie    1

you guys are lucky we are nice people we could of killed our hostage romen next time we woln't be so nice ;)

Nice shot Wulfe. Cowboy got dropped like a sack of potatoes xD

Love you Cowboy

Buddy    839

and im just sitting inside the corner of a house across from the police station the whole time like... don't stand up, don't run outside, god im so stupid for getting pinned here

really nice shooting! :D

and im just sitting inside the corner of a house across from the police station the whole time like... don't stand up, don't run outside, god im so stupid for getting pinned here

you didnt try to save me?

Buddy    839

you didnt try to save me?

it'd have been a complete NVFL for me to attempt anything unless i'd intended to run up and slap somebody across the face with a juicy wet fish... #unarmed :(

tbh i really had no idea what was going on anyways, let alone who had the upper hand. i accidentally ran across the OP in the field and we both ran around novy, but as i was about to cross the road someone came into my line of sight and i was forced to run into a house to hide until i felt like it was safe to move.. IM SORRY :'(

Shiro    118

*Trys doing Horrible Cowboy impression*

I died with laughter OMFG

same it was funny! :P

Bowser    45

o7 Cowboy.

Good shot.

Cole    10

That was a good shot.