Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:17
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
yungsplash777

cant join

Question

18 answers to this question

Dishes    159

Perhaps describing the problem a little more in detail? How is your ID not working? What's it telling you?

after i appilled it was in red with other question i got wrong. but just forget it seems now i dont have much intrest thanks for being the only guy here willing to help, but ive changed my mind after this.

rude people dont make this server appealing. thanks anyway dishes. best of luck to you.

Dishes    159

Well I'm sorry to hear that then! If you change your mind, you're always welcome to try again.

We can continue to attempt to fix your issue though now, if you'd like, for the future.

Well I'm sorry to hear that then! If you change your mind, you're always welcome to try again.

We can continue to attempt to fix your issue though now, if you'd like, for the future.

i appreciate that, my friend keeps raving about this server thought id try it out process seems more trouble than its worth. Thanks for replying.

Dishes    159

It is a bit of work, but I can assure you it's worth it in the end. Again, you're always welcome to come back and try out our whitelist again if you feel up to it ^-^

It is a bit of work, but I can assure you it's worth it in the end. Again, you're always welcome to come back and try out our whitelist again if you feel up to it ^-^

/solved

well is it normal that when i failed the whitelist test, its shows my age and steam id on the bottom in red. im 21

Dishes    159

well is it normal that when i failed the whitelist test, its shows my age and steam id on the bottom in red. im 21

I'm trying to think... did you actually go on to find the passphrases and answer the questions? I'm fairly sure if your steam ID/age are incorrect in the first place it doesn't even let you proceed onto the actual whitelist. Are you sure you entered in the correct ID and Age?

I'm trying to think... did you actually go on to find the passphrases and answer the questions? I'm fairly sure if your steam ID/age are incorrect in the first place it doesn't even let you proceed onto the actual whitelist. Are you sure you entered in the correct ID and Age?

yes i did. i got all the questions expect one about ban appeal. is it normal for my steam id to be in red. it says wrong in red on the question and so is my steam id. i just wana make sure thats normal.

Dishes    159

yes i did. i got all the questions expect one about ban appeal. is it normal for my steam id to be in red. it says wrong in red on the question and so is my steam id. i just wana make sure thats normal.

Hmm, to my knowledge no, at least I've never heard of this happening. I'll probably have to hand this off to someone in staff to take a closer look since I don't believe I have the right access to properly help you here. 

That or it's something really simple and I'm just being stupid :T

Hmm, to my knowledge no, at least I've never heard of this happening. I'll probably have to hand this off to someone in staff to take a closer look since I don't believe I have access to properly help you here. 

That or it's something really simple and I'm just being stupid :T

i feel you. its just werid cuz it says " these are the reasons you fail" and under is the question i missied along with my steam id. i created an account back in feb and i think i linked my steam id. i dont know if that matters but i cant seem to access my old dayrp account and it let me use my same email for it. so its werid.

Dishes    159

i feel you. its just werid cuz it says " these are the reasons you fail" and under is the question i missied along with my steam id. i created an account back in feb and i think i linked my steam id. i dont know if that matters but i cant seem to access my old dayrp account and it let me use my same email for it. so its werid.

Ok I know exactly how to help you then!

So you'll need an admin then, if your old account was pruned for inactivity then your Steam ID is still reading as "In Use", even though it technically is not. So an admin will have to go through and work their magic to fix that, should be a quick fix!

Edit: Though that being said, I'm still not sure actually why it would have let you through to the whitelist questions in the first place then...

So you'll need an admin then, if your old account was pruned for inactivity then your Steam ID is still reading as "In Use", even though it technically is not. So an admin will have to go through and work their magic to fix that, should be a quick fix!

ok how can i get that on the fast track. or can you do it for me? whats going on xD

Brad    158

If you got a question wrong, you are not whitelisted and will need to re-do the whitelist when the timer is up.

Dishes    159

ok how can i get that on the fast track. or can you do it for me? whats going on xD

Welp I can hassle an admin, but a number of staff are already looking at this so it shouldn't (hopefully) take too long.

Besides, if I'm wrong with my assumption on how this needs to be fixed, then I believe it's a problem that only they can fix anyways.

Aiko    649

Good Day! ^_^

To me it seems you have simply just failed your whitelist, with the one question you got wrong. As Brad stated, you have to wait out a timer before trying again. Don't worry too much about the red coloring to your steam ID, its always that color even if you pass. Its just the color used for it. Anyway, dont be discouraged by not passing the first time! You did very well for your first attempt if you only missed one. :)

I mean when I first joined I missed a few as well, so no ones perfect. If you need help with anything pertaining to whitelisting and such, please hop into TS where we have Community Helpers that will be happy to assist you. Does this explain things better?

Terra    1449

Everything is in order.

You simply have failed your first whitelist attempt. Please read here about the whitelist system works: http://www.dayzrp.com/guide

& what aiko said.

Once the timer is up, you are able to re-apply.

Good luck! ;)