Server time: 2017-08-22, 01:53

Sign in to follow this  
isocade

Friend Might Be Missing? [Open Frequency]

isocade    90

*A nice open frequency is cut into by a quiet and feeble sounding female voice, which sounds as if it originates from an Oriental country of some sort.*

[align=left]"Hel- Hello strangers. I hope I'm not interrupting anything, if so I am sorry. I think my friend might be missing. His name is Patrick and he had a facewrap on that had a skeleton face on it. He said he'd be back after he went to check on something in the woods and he never came back. I remember him complaining about having poor eyesight and found him some glasses that might help but if he's missing then I have no one to give them to. Has anyone seen him recently?"

*The female voice fades away, the owner of the voice listening closely to whatever transmissions may come in.*

Foxwood    1

*Patrick Botasky was relaxing on his derriere, looking out the military tent's "window" and watching Natasha Avilov mingle with members of The Haven, when his radio crackled to life. He glanced down at the radio in his chest-rig, eyes narrowing at the voice. After the message concluded, his eyes widened in surprise, his free hand flying to the transmitter.*

"Hi, Steph. It's me, Pat. I'm sorry for leavin' you in that town and worryin' ya, I thought I had told you to head out without me. Ah, fuck it, doesn't matter. Listen, if you're dead-set on findin' me, head north-west from the town, up into the hills. Starry Yar is currently occupied by a lot of well-armed, but good people. I think they'll be alright with lodging you for a while. If that's not the case, contact me again and head by to where I left you, we'll rendezvous there."

*Patrick released the transmitter, leaning back and watching his fellow survivors conversing over the fire-pit.*

isocade    90

-snip-

*The voice returns!*

[align=left]"Okay. I'm waiting in that camp you spoke about. I've been there many times. Everyone there knows me. See you there."

*The voice then fades.*

Foxwood    1

*Patrick pushes himself up from the deck and makes his way out of the tent, rifle slung over his shoulder, before sending out his last transmission*

"I should be there by tomorrow. Stay safe, Steph."

*Pat removed his hand from the radio, unslinging his rifle only to rest it on his shoulder as he exited the camp-site.*