Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:52

Sign in to follow this  

To the Haven [open freq]

*Gator stands in the empty spot where his property once sit and picks up his radio*

"Hello boys....and girl. I'm sure you remember our encounter up north involving some thievery. I was very trusting that you had learned from your mistake and wouldn't steal from me again. I guess I shouldn't have been so nice. I come back and find another one of my tents missing. I find it funny how you tell me you are desperate for tents and all of the sudden a tent goes missing exactly where you stole from before. Before you deny it I will give you a reasonable solution. I am aware you are moving your camp and I have people who can find it for me. If it happens again, I won't be as friendly."

*he puts the radio away and begins loading an m4 magazine*

Shane    354

*Damon sitting beside his green balaclava and his selfie with Gerry Adams whilst staring at the Irish Proclamation when he hears this broadcast he picks up his radio and pushes the PTT*

"Who the fuck do you think you are boy?"

*He chuckles and goes back to staring at the Irish Proclamation and is wondering what Gerry Adams is up to back at home*

*Gator smirks as he relpies*

"You'll find out soon enough"

"Anyone fucks with my boy Gator they fuck with me too, gator if you need any help you know where to find me."

Fenrir    42

*Aaron sits, chilling, medium sized doobie in his hand. when this broadcast rings through.*

*Feeling perplexed as fuck, he gives it a moments thought, contemplating the angles being played...*

*Holds PTT button down*

"This is Aaron Mitchell, Consigliere of the Haven. Now 2 things need to happen since I have no idea who you are, nor have any idea what it is your talking about."

"First, your gonna state your name and what ever affiliation I may be able to reference you with"

"Second, your gonna tell me exactly what, where, when why and how, along with sources and or personal accounts"

"If your not willing to abide by my requests, consider this conversation over."

"Oh and disregard the Irish twat, he got into the radio draw and has stashed about 8 radio around the place so every time we catch him with one another pops up"

*Aaron sits back once more, and throws on a tune:

*Lights his doobie and releases the PTT button*

*Aaron sits, chilling, medium sized doobie in his hand. when this broadcast rings through.*

*Feeling perplexed as fuck, he gives it a moments thought, contemplating the angles being played...*

*Holds PTT button down*

"This is Aaron Mitchell, Consigliere of the Haven. Now 2 things need to happen since I have no idea who you are, nor have any idea what it is your talking about."

"First, your gonna state your name and what ever affiliation I may be able to reference you with"

"Second, your gonna tell me exactly what, where, when why and how, along with sources and or personal accounts"

"If your not willing to abide by my requests, consider this conversation over."

"Oh and disregard the Irish twat, he got into the radio draw and has stashed about 8 radio around the place so every time we catch him with one another pops up"

*Aaron sits back once more, and throws on a tune:

*Lights his doobie and releases the PTT button*

"ah finally someone I can reason with" 

"the name's Gator. I have a personal stash of tents that I've stashed and 2 days ago I caught 4 people who had come in and threw my stuff on the ground and took my tent and other supplies. I followed them back to a camp just outside of Novaya Petrovka and found my stuff with some folks in a bus and they gave it to me and my friends back stating they were sorry and wouldnt do it again. He stated they were just desperate for tents and I forgave him as I am a reasonable man. I then wake up today to find one of my tents missing and JUST the tent. I returned to the camp to find it packed up. I ran into a nice lady who informed me that the camp belonged to you guys. If you don't remember, ask around.  I just want to make sure I'm left alone and in return I leave you guys alone."

*sets radio back down and starts counting his losses*

Fenrir    42

*Thinks about the holes in the info he just heard and wishes people wouldn't be so cryptic*

*Pushes PTT button*

"Now something like that would in fact make its way back to me, you see we don't take and or steal from tents, we have never needed too. When ever a stash or camp is found it is always relayed and verified. Meaning If anyone of Haven were involved that information would of passed through me at one point or another. When you add a manhunt into the mix where you tracked and found the perpetrators and not only got your stuff back but an apology too...*

*Pauses to collect thoughts*

"That would most certainly be something i would know about. Now the reason we moved is of no concern, suffice to say it is not related in any way to you or this incident, regardless to say we had been reestablished in that location for around a week or so now, we were not desperate for tents then nor where we 2 days ago."

"Information is a powerful thing, and your's is very much lacking in all the area's that matter"

"I guess i will look into this... 4 people... but I doubt much will come of it since i'm 90% sure its none of us and all i'm going on is... 4 people, 2 days ago, outside of Novayya and a bus."

"Oh and the nice lady was probably legit, also did you get her frequency... ah?... yeah i'm too tired to banter."

*releases PTT buton*

*Sets radio to record on this frequency and goes to bed*