Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Charlo

Goodbye for now.

Charlo    0

So, I just got slapped in the face by a case of realization. College, work, my relationship with my dad and brothers, my work ethic, friends, snakes and motivation for my fitness or to even get up in the morning isn't there  anymore. It took a good guy to help me realize that. 

I'm going to try focus my time on bettering myself as a person and fixing all the things I have listed above, it's surprisingly hard for me to take a break or leave this community so I'm getting my posting rights removed so sorry for not responding to PM's  / reply's on the thread, after they're removed. 

I'll be floating around, keeping tabs on people who I really care about for the time I'm away. I honestly wish everyone the best.

Staff team. 

You guys are honestly amazing at what you guys do despite what people say, I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of the team and I honestly hope to come back later down the line, keep it up, I'll be watching. 

Outrun.

You guys are potatoes, I miss all the RP was the best group I have been it. 

Cantaloupe - You are honestly the man, keep in touch until I get back, I know we talked on Teamspeak but you honestly provided me with the best RP I have ever had, Thank you so much. I can't wait to resume Maddie and Max's story when I'm back. I'll miss you.

Brownie - Thanks for helping me realize my shit man, you're a legend and thanks for the great times in game. See ya when I'm back.

I'm to tired to list everyone but you all know who you are, See you in a few weeks, a few months, who knows, However long I can stay away and fix the issues I have in my life right now.

I'll be on Steam if anyone wishes to contact me. 

o7 for now. 

Castiel    1124

o7 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

LoneStarrr    84

Oh my lord. This has greatly saddened me. I wish you the best of luck in getting everything sorted. Thanks for all the good times and your hard work in staff. Hopefully we can see you back soon. o7

Cipher    0

You're a great person man. Sorry about my fuckup, appreciate your help and support. o7

Oliv    1890

Charlie, it takes a very responsible person to realize you need to take a step back. Maybe one day I'll be as wise as you buddy. I'm gonna miss you bud, take care of yourself.

GreekGodx    150

Take care, Charlie.

I'm gonna miss ya man

Beni    870

O7 lad, Not to happy about why you're leaving though lad. I'll keep in touch with you on snap chat n all that. Gonna miss you pal.

Take care man, you know where to find me if you want to talk <3

Bowser    53

Can't wait to see you back! I know you'll be back.

You are honestly the best!

Stay a badman.

o7

Ramon    360

Take care Charlie! ;)

You're a very nice and kind guy.

I hope you will come back... <3

DickSlide    250

Charlie..

SpaceCowboy    230

Good luck Chuck! I love you buddy and will be here for you if need be in the future! <3 <3 <3 <3

Brodie    43

Seems like everyones leaving tonight. Take it easy Charlie, I wish all the best for ye man and hopefully ye get your shite sorted out!

DickSlide    250

You called?

I will miss you Charlie. You were a great staff member and a community member as a whole my dude. I will miss you. Take care.

Charlo    0

I will miss you Charlie. You were a great staff member and a community member as a whole my dude. I will miss you. Take care.

See ya round, I'll be back.

DickSlide    250

See ya round, I'll be back.

You better be back soon.

Jango    47

o7 , Hope to see you around.