Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

[Open Frequency] Tulga Home

*Gaz and Scottie are sat at the desk trying to bring in settlers for their new town*

Hello, my name is Gaz Kalvin. I'm here with my friend and fellow settlement worker Scottie. We work at our home here in Tulga together in order to create a place where people can live, farm and be safe. This broadcast is aimed to bring people to our settlement and in turn help both us and you. If somebody is out there - anyone is out there, please respond to this. This message will be repeated in 3 seconds.

Frosty    0

:: Jason lifts an eyebrow to the statement that was said. He decides to respond. His voice would sound dragged out and Midwestern ::

Hmm... Well I hope you're ready for people to come because now everybody's gonna come to y'all... Good and bad. Good luck with that you two.

:: He takes his finger off the PTT ::

*Leans in by the radio to talk*

Alright people, we are going to be setting up a neutral trading post here to. Please feel free to come and submit some clothing, food or goods or trade. 

*Throws radio into drawer.*

*A male voice is heard over the radio*

The safe haven is gone. Many of my people have died. I am the only survivor.

My name is Gaz Kalvin, if anybody hears this do NOT go to Tulga! You will die!

Hodgie    0

*Braxton grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

Well that didn't last long, if you're gonna announce a settlement for everyone to hear... You better be ready to defend it...

*Transmission ends*

*Braxton grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

Well that didn't last long, if you're gonna announce a settlement for everyone to hear... You better be ready to defend it...

*Transmission ends*

*Gaz pulls the radio out of his pocket and holds the PTT*

We were fully-prepared to defend from outsiders trying to attack us but we weren't exactly ready for an interior attack. Long story short: We let a boy named Barry join us and he decided to kill my guards and use their equipment to take us down.

Let's hope the next community I set up isn't so unfortunate.

*Kelsie listens to the voices as she chuckles, grabbing her radio as she speaks into it*

"Good luck pal.. as my buddy said it's not the wisest to openly say where you're staying. Bad shit will happen, some people aren't exactly the nicest, y'know. All I'm saying is get ready for trouble, not necessarily from me, but from others who will feel the need to harm you and your 'buddy' Scottie. You say you're setting up a new community? Why don't you be a smart boy and keep it to yourself bud."

*She releases the PTT, shaking her head as she sets her radio back in her lap*

Mr. night    4

*Felix picks up his radio*

Lets talk, respond back to me when you have a private and secure frequency.......

*Night puts his radio in his bag*

Sign in to follow this