Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Charlo

Interview with Steck

Charlo    0

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

Steck

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Hm, well I've been employed in the IT industry for nearly four years now, work from home every other week. My girlfriend is a vet technician, therefore, we have many pets including a beagle-old english bulldog mix dog whom is odd looking, 2 cats, MY 2 oscar fish, 3 ferrets, and a tortoise.

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

This is a difficult one, I would say the groups section. The creativity of members within this community is unreal. I enjoy reading the ideas that others have and share.

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

Current member, Scouser. He introduced me as I would always attempted to roleplay on a public server.. Didn't go very well.

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Definitely. More than i interact with IRL that's for sure Joking. Marcoooz, Grimnir, Teh Snoipeh, jamieV_, BlackySnacky, Arter, BigBeni, fletcho1, Mikey, Karolis, AlwaysGamer, Majoo, Jake, Giraffel, and Ghoozberg.

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

I would have to agree with Bruce's suggestion, an IC forum. A forum to post flyers, posters, and etc. I believe it would be helpful and provide more potential for great RP interactions and provide members to show their creativity to advertise settlements, contracts for work, a shop open, and etc on a designated forum.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

ezOIVtA.jpg?1 I would say the beating, crucifixion, and execution of a survivor claiming to be a member of the Pagan's most hated French Foreign Legion, interactions with character Scott Barnaby, running for dear life while being sighted by 20+ members of group Svatney, the unexpected capture and torture of Elena King beginning a war between Pagan's and Outrun.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

I have many, but unfortunately not uploaded. One was from character Jericho Sajavier, definitely one of my favorite experiences. Video creds go to community member Jason Hunter, whom enjoyed the the moment as well. Begins at 21:20, ends 25:52. [video=youtube]

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

Video creds go to BigBeni, funny moments rolling with the Pagan Revenants M.C. [video=youtube]

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

It's a tie. #1. Honestly, initiate at the top of your god damn lungs uncontrollably. It's fun, exciting, and relieves some stress. #2. Attempt to survive the Pagan Revenants M.C. comms / Teamspeak channel for 30 minutes.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

Anton Riger, to see if he has a moment to learn about the lord and savior Jesus Christ.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

The Pagan's M.C. clubhouse of course! Nah, probably Vybor, I enjoy the layout and it's not too heavily populated.

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The community members. Some may not get along, but that's in every community, workplace, etc. But nevertheless, the creativity, uniqueness, and talent of the vast majority community members is pretty unreal. Some should really consider attempting to pursue becoming film directors, actors, comedians, therapists, and the list goes on.

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

IC, probably forcing (with permission) narcotics down Scott Barnaby's throat. It would've prevented a slaughter affecting the Pagan's group side by Svatney and French Foreign Legion. OOC, nothing at all except saying "Hi Ellie" to Terra Sad.

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

My first tip would be to take constructive criticism on how to improve roleplay as only feedback, not an attempt of flame. If provided with only criticism, don't let them put you down, everyone has potential to improve. Second would be to review solved reports. By reviewing solved reports, you can learn aspects on how to improve your roleplay, and to not commit a rulebreak. This community is seriously a privilege and has so much to offer compared to others, it will be regrettable in the future. Third, don't be intimidated by other community members, you do you.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Less OOC salt towards IC actions and other community members. As many agree, IC remains IC. As for the OOC salt towards other community members, discussions do result in arguments at times, but we're all here to enjoy ourselves, the RP / game, and the community. There's no need to intentionally attempt to put anyone down.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Keira    1457

Thank you for the interview Steck! Nice work :)

Terra    1449

"Hi Ellie" to Terra - I will never forget...never :troll:

Thanks for the interview, it made me giggle <3

Castiel    1124

Thanks for taking part Steck! Great interview

Majoo    742

Eyyy Steck nice interview :)

Grimnir    662

Nice interview Steck, I agree there should be less salt! ;)

You are a brave man for wanting to meet my character.

Beni    867

" Hi Ellie " Oh Jesus, that was funny.

Nice interview mate, that you for the credits ;)

Ender    644

Very nice interview steck

Doc Holiday    170

Nice interview Steck! And you shall forever be haunted by "Hi Ellie"...

Marcunt    240

Get out Steck

Raptor    184

Great interview bruh!

Mikey    37

Really Cool Interview Steck!:)

Giraffel    95

Interesting interview man. Very glad we became friends, always great to talk to you.

Arter    9

Solid interview Steck, glad i've ran into you here!