Server time (UTC): 2019-12-05, 18:35 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Lets talk about our feelings.

Id have a drink with Sung any day of the week as well.

Get on TS we're sinking tinnies

Tinnies from Australia or New Zealand. There is an apparent difference

Australian my dude, Australian.

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment to be honest which is a change, breaking up with my girlfriend of two years has given me so much more freedom. I'm a freeeeee mannnnn in a country of eshays and shit internet.

Crap..

Now I feel shit...

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment to be honest which is a change, breaking up with my girlfriend of two years has given me so much more freedom. I'm a freeeeee mannnnn in a country of eshays and shit internet.

Crap..

Now I feel shit...

That mean we can date now?

just started working again full time...makes me sad how i have no time to play games with friends or even see the people that matter to me....ehhh..but i got a job so yayy

Crap..

Now I feel shit...

Yes

Crap..

Now I feel shit...

Yes

Is this official?

In all seriousness I'm a little lost and stressed at the moment mostly due to recent things happening around and also in stuck in a college course I hate and frankly not sure were my life is headed. We shall see.. But now I'm dating GameMaster Mental, so things are looking up for me.

I've been getting this weird vibe from myself that I might be bi curious. idk. might be a phase. Nothing wrong with it, it's just... idk man.

Well, I am not sure what you mean by Bi, I am assuming you mean Chi, And its always good to be curious about your bodies energy levels.  Your an attractive man with a lot of Energy, nothing wrong with that at all. <3

Feelings, oh boy.

Given the recent "issues" surrounding the community I've been standing back from it because I know I'd get in trouble for posting in any of them. Turns out I should be on medication to help protect my stomach lining since the painkillers I've been on for 7 months now will eventually destroy me from the inside, but hey at least I can walk around and look normal.

Other then that I'd say things are on the up, been here for over a year and I'm still meeting great people in this community and I may very well find some happiness in my life. \o/

Try upping your intake of Ginger, its good for your Liver, which those pills are also killing.

And I think you already found Happiness and Enslaved h-it.

Stay up cow, your a good lad.

just started working again full time...makes me sad how i have no time to play games with friends or even see the people that matter to me....ehhh..but i got a job so yayy

Congrats My dude!

Such Aussie Love here, One of my Favorite continents ill never Visit due to life circumstances and fear of Tasmanian. <3 Straya

Yes

Is this official?

In all seriousness I'm a little lost and stressed at the moment mostly due to recent things happening around and also in stuck in a college course I hate and frankly not sure were my life is headed. We shall see.. But now I'm dating GameMaster Mental, so things are looking up for me.

Just make sure you like him and not his position.

College is stressful, Liquor and Herbals help...so long as you can keep up with your studies.

Last week was a bitch, friend commited suicide so it was three days of the week dedicated to mourning and going to the funeral. Very shit week tbh, didn't know how to feel but all of my energy was drained. This week has been much better, so that's good.

I guess my primary focus is figuring out what the hell I'm gonna do after high school, because I've literally got no clue. I underachieved all the way through grade and middle school with A's and B's and High school hit me like a brick wall (wow, I've actually gotta read the textbooks?) And if I get that 4.0 this year like it's looking like, I'm gonna be graduating with a 2.7-2.8, which is shit. Gonna probably go to community college for a couple years to pick up my general classes then transfer to somewhere to get a degree in something. I still dont know what I want to get a degree in, theres so much I feel like I could excel in but idk.

Also I need to go back to the gym. The ladies aren't even looking in my direction.

Thanks for asking. :)

Feeling horrible.

Had a friend which I looked as my little sister. Inadvertently developed feelings for her, felt like shit since I had a girlfriend, rumours spread and now things are very awkward between us and I guess  my feelings got in the way and ruin a very close friendship. Probably because she was a two-faced cunt the whole time but it still #feelsbadman.

I'm sorry you feel bad. I could go Dr. F here, but I'm just gonna leave it at...you live and love, then you lose and lust, then love comes again anew to breathe life into your breast once more.

Last week was a bitch, friend commited suicide so it was three days of the week dedicated to mourning and going to the funeral. Very shit week tbh, didn't know how to feel but all of my energy was drained. This week has been much better, so that's good.

I guess my primary focus is figuring out what the hell I'm gonna do after high school, because I've literally got no clue. I underachieved all the way through grade and middle school with A's and B's and High school hit me like a brick wall (wow, I've actually gotta read the textbooks?) And if I get that 4.0 this year like it's looking like, I'm gonna be graduating with a 2.7-2.8, which is shit. Gonna probably go to community college for a couple years to pick up my general classes then transfer to somewhere to get a degree in something. I still dont know what I want to get a degree in, theres so much I feel like I could excel in but idk.

Also I need to go back to the gym. The ladies aren't even looking in my direction.

Thanks for asking. :)

I'm sorry to hear about this.  I can relate to it greatly.

One bit I can help with, Look in the Ladies Direction and smile, they will look back. Sometimes they will smile, this means they are open to talking with you, so take a shot at it.

Nothing is set in stone as of yet, baby steps and time.

Stay Gucci, lad.

Nothing is set in stone as of yet, baby steps and time.

Stay Gucci, lad.

I prefer Prada. <3

This thread has surprised me

This thread has surprised me

Wasn't that the Goal?

Why am I asking you...I am to please Sung.

I hope everyone that posted before me has started to fell better after not only venting a little, but also SweetJoes kind words. Give him a hand. 

Usually on the feelings spectrum I am pretty high, somewhere between jubilant and manic. But my car broke down two weeks ago, and to fix it I had to pick up a lot of extra shifts of work. Now I feel kind of like I was lobotomized, so damn tired and my mind feels like tar. It also made me feel kind of hopeless, as an adult I am expected to be doing "well" but man it took me a while to get that dough

Going to the doctor next week. My blood pressure is rising which might mean my kidneys are starting to get fairly worse and I might need a new one. I kinda feel that I don't care about my kidneys anymore...

I have to be honest, I am already having a much better day thanks to the music. Kind of really nice to listen to first thing after coming into work.

After arriving an hour late I have now finished my personal statement and left 3 hours early.

I flicked my girlfriend in the nipple and now she is mad at me. I am, as a result of this, sad.

Nothing, I'm a chill guy with a chill life. No drama.

Bothers me that there are probably screen shots of shit I said in a skype chat half a year ago in one of my friends snake folders but it'll all be ok amirite?

I'm gay and that sometimes makes me sad.

Bothers me that there are probably screen shots of shit I said in a skype chat half a year ago in one of my friends snake folders but it'll all be ok amirite?

+1

I just wanted to say that this thread is awesome. I work with adolescents in school as a community counselor. I am currently sitting at my desk after talking to a student about their drug-related family issues and yesterday was able to do some suicide prevention work. As such, props to OP for throwing this out there. The ability to have a community to support the members is wonderful and should be taken advantage of as often as possible.

As for how I am feeling, my job has been very rewarding this week. I see a therapist so I wont dump my stresses on you guys, but I am here if anyone wants to message me privately or whatnot to discuss anything at all.

It bothers me that I don't have that dank profile music that adds to my relevancy.  However, I'm happy because... uh... I have already found a song to put on my profile when I get the ability to.

Snakes don't have feelings.

Besides that I am good. Have drama like everyone else , but I don't get sour. If anything started stressing me out I'd just step back from it.

Man, to everyone having a rough time out there? Hang in there. You're not alone. Everyone has something theyre dealing with and I always try to keep that in mind.

Me, I'm still struggling with the adjustment of being divorced and on my own again. Been kind of in a rut, feeling like I'm just existing and not really living. I get anxiety or panic attacks almost every day. I think of my ex every damn day (8 years is a long time to simply forget). But thanks to a kickass roommate, music, video games and distraction, I'm doing a lot better (not crying myself to sleep anymore lol).

No matter what we are going through, we can only take it one day at a time. And it's people that give a shit, like, sweet Joe, that make things more tolerable in our darkest hours.