Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:47

Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Lets talk about our feelings.

SweetJoe    278

Before you read this, PalmTreeWhale says you must listen to this song. I have not done so at the time of posting this, so take caution.

[video=youtube]

I figured since everyone is in turmoil, it might be good for us to talk about what bothers us or makes us feel good.

That being said no badmouthing individuals or discussing Reports.

So lets hear it.

It makes me sad to see so many people fighting, so much paranoia spread rampant throughout. We all need a vacation, a nice long walk on the beach, a nice meal, a hug, and a good nights rest. I feel that this will go a great way in reminding us that there are more important things in life than 1's and 0's. All in all I feel that we all need to come together in harmony and agree that we are all different, we are all flawed, and at the end of the day--we can always go and do something better with our time. I feel, my friends, that we all must find our inner happiness.

I wish us all luck in this.

I had a rough day today to be honest.

First thing first right, I was travelling in to see the missus before class and it went well. All good. No complaints. Next minute, she gets a call from her mates saying someone has towed her car. I'm fucking dumbfounded at this point because thats a hefty fare to pay to get it back.

Find out my photography teacher wasnt around either so I couldnt get a hand on getting some photos in for assessment. Felt fuckin dreadful honestly.

Nek minut, bus was full on chockas and I didnt have enough room to know which smell was my own. It was like some slummy strip club full of old men smoking cigars and sub-par hookers on ice.

Just a bad day. Glad I can pop a tinny though and chill out a bit.

First thing first right, I was travelling in to see the missus before class and it went well. All good. No complaints. Next minute, she gets a call from her mates saying someone has towed her car. I'm fucking dumbfounded at this point because thats a hefty fare to pay to get it back.

Find out my photography teacher wasnt around either so I couldnt get a hand on getting some photos in for assessment. Felt fuckin dreadful honestly.

Nek minut, bus was full on chockas and I didnt have enough room to know which smell was my own. It was like some slummy strip club full of old men smoking cigars and sub-par hookers on ice.

oath, feels good to unwind and have a tinny on the weekend.

Buddy    830

this is what makes me feel good

guide-41163-15.JPG

but it bothers me because some silly old lady cut me off and wrecked my pony. no more stick shift for Buddy :(

isocade    90

[align=left]This past week has been so busy and it's killing me because I'm a wee lad who doesn't ever go outside and usually takes the easy route on everything.

[align=left]Tore up extremely thin wallpaper and thick wallpaper glue on Monday. A shard got caught under my fingernail and hasn't come out, still throbs and burns.

[align=left]Got my teeth drilled on Tuesday and had a numb mouth the entire day. Found out the hard way why you don't drink when you don't have feeling.

[align=left]Had a job interview on Wednesday and I botched it hard. They claimed they'd call me on the weekend, but I still don't believe them.

[align=left]Woke up early on Thursday to do more renovation work only to find out it was canceled while I was on my way there. Way to go.

[align=left]This Friday (or today for some folks) is another job interview which I am completely unprepared for.

[align=left]I also learned the server I co-own, which supposedly had the FTP fixed yesterday, is actually even more broken now and none of the staff can log into the FTP or even the remote access panel.

[align=left]Jesus Christ.

[align=left]But on the bright side, everything seems to be going good in terms of roleplay quality for the past two days. I've been able to relax and enjoy the small stuff in life as of recently, which I never really did, enjoying the small stuff that is. It's a taste of what's to come in the future when I enter reality.

SweetJoe    278

Been dealing with drama in an online acting community so that makes me want to kill myself. Other than that I'm ok.

So long as you understand the difference between wanting and doing, all is well. I think we all feel as you do from time to time. 

Consider this, All in all if the only thing that makes you desire death is a game you play, then you are pretty well off.  Some cant afford food, shelter, or other necessities, So try to look on the bright side my friend. Tomorrow you will wake up in a safe place, have meals to eat, and someone to talk to. all in all id say that this is pretty swell.  <3

I love ya man, Git Swity this weekend and down a few drys eh?

I appreciate your words SweetJoe, it is helping me continue through this day.

Nihoolious    1092

Been dealing with drama in an online acting community so that makes me want to kill myself. Other than that I'm ok.

So long as you understand the difference between wanting and doing, all is well. I think we all feel as you do from time to time. 

Consider this, All in all if the only thing that makes you desire death is a game you play, then you are pretty well off.  Some cant afford food, shelter, or other necessities, So try to look on the bright side my friend. Tomorrow you will wake up in a safe place, have meals to eat, and someone to talk to. all in all id say that this is pretty swell.  <3

Damn Joe didn't expect this to get hella deep. But urite. You know you have a good life when your only problems are DayZRP related.

SweetJoe    278

This past week has been so busy and it's killing me because I'm a wee lad who doesn't ever go outside and usually takes the easy route on everything.

Tore up extremely thin wallpaper and thick wallpaper glue on Monday. A shard got caught under my fingernail and hasn't come out, still throbs and burns.

Got my teeth drilled on Tuesday and had a numb mouth the entire day. Found out the hard way why you don't drink when you don't have feeling.

Had a job interview on Wednesday and I botched it hard. They claimed they'd call me on the weekend, but I still don't believe them.

Woke up early on Thursday to do more renovation work only to find out it was canceled while I was on my way there. Way to go.

This Friday (or today for some folks) is another job interview which I am completely unprepared for.

I also learned the server I co-own, which supposedly had the FTP fixed yesterday, is actually even more broken now and none of the staff can log into the FTP or even the remote access panel.

Jesus Christ.

But on the bright side, everything seems to be going good in terms of roleplay quality for the past two days. I've been able to relax and enjoy the small stuff in life as of recently, which I never really did, enjoying the small stuff that is. It's a taste of what's to come in the future when I enter reality.

an honest and well thought out reply.

I've a high pain tolerance so this advice might not be for you, but id just get a sharp blade, like a knife or razor (has to be sharp) and cut the intruder from your finger.  if that sounds too...painful for you, tweezers and a pin might do the trick, but I hope you have patience.

As for looking for work, its tough and could make you feel subhuman. I know, ive been there. You just have to keep getting out there and making yourself available. It is also beneficial for you to research the job and or company your applying, depending on the type of work--they may ask you questions about the work during the interview. People who have no knowledge need more training, which is costly. Key is making them believe that you are good enough to justify your cost to them.

I dabbled in servers for a bit, it can be a real bitch finding a good host. I feel ya.

You also have a good outlook on life, I have high hopes for you. <3

Damn Joe didn't expect this to get hella deep. But urite. You know you have a good life when your only problems are DayZRP related.

So true.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

I've been awake about an hour already going to be late for college an didnt finish my personal statement for uni last night.

Going great.

SweetJoe    278

I've been awake about an hour already going to be late for college an didnt finish my personal statement for uni last night.

Going great.

Sounds like a typical collegian! Just stick with it and it will be fine.

You've got my vote bucko!

My dog died last week ? But i'm alright boyss

Sorry to hear that, They have such short lives in comparison to Humans don't they?

It may be too soon, but start thinking about getting a puppy.

Can you add this as the "while reading" song, it'll cheer the people up :D

That's how I survive everyday.

[video=youtube]

I don't know how to do that, but sure!

Vader    13

Dogs have short lifes yeah, sad :( what about a goldfish instead of a puppy?

I'd pop a tinnie with this bloke true blue Aussie legend, Lent me a pair of thongs when my plugger broke whilst sinking a tinnie to Midnight Oil.

SweetJoe    278

Dogs have short lifes yeah, sad :( what about a goldfish instead of a puppy?

I know a man who claims to of had one for over 10 years, told me he won it at a carnival and  now its a foot and a half long. He claims to of uilt the pond in his backyard just because this fish kept growing. I don't know if its true, but makes for a nice story. personally all my goldfish never grew that large, had a few last a couple years or so.

Get a companion that makes you happy!

I'd pop a tinnie with this bloke true blue Aussie legend, Lent me a pair of thongs when my plugger broke whilst sinking a tinnie to Midnight Oil.

Id have a drink with Sung any day of the week as well.

OP talking about dayzrp or real life drama? If dayzrp, can you elaborare? I'll grab the popcorn.

SweetJoe    278

OP talking about dayzrp or real life drama? If dayzrp, can you elaborare? I'll grab the popcorn.

Ive no idea what your on about, but popcorn is never a bad thing.

Get on TS we're sinking tinnies

Tinnies from Australia or New Zealand. There is an apparent difference

Tinnies from Australia or New Zealand. There is an apparent difference

Bit a both

Melvin    84

Feeling horrible.

Had a friend which I looked as my little sister. Inadvertently developed feelings for her, felt like shit since I had a girlfriend, rumours spread and now things are very awkward between us and I guess my feelings got in the way and ruin a very close friendship. Probably because she was a two-faced cunt the whole time but it still #feelsbadman.

I've been getting this weird vibe from myself that I might be bi curious. idk. might be a phase. Nothing wrong with it, it's just... idk man.

Feelings, oh boy.

Given the recent "issues" surrounding the community I've been standing back from it because I know I'd get in trouble for posting in any of them. Turns out I should be on medication to help protect my stomach lining since the painkillers I've been on for 7 months now will eventually destroy me from the inside, but hey at least I can walk around and look normal.

Other then that I'd say things are on the up, been here for over a year and I'm still meeting great people in this community and I may very well find some happiness in my life. \o/