Server time (UTC): 2020-01-25, 18:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Billy__

This happen to anyone else?

Sorry about that but it is just my opinion, dont need to like or love it.

it just what I am thinking right now and I also think that all of you guys got valid and inteligent opinion too.

Sorry for any miss undertanding.

Sorry about that but it is just my opinion, dont need to like or love it.

it just what I am thinking right now and I also think that all of you guys got valid and inteligent opinion too.

Sorry for any miss undertanding.

It's cool, it would just be better if you were constructive about it, the way you said it came off in an asshole way.

In my experience, the first time I was taken hostage honestly didn't act scared cause I didn't want my first character to seem weak. Seeming like a wimp in this kinda world is shitty. Sure some people are shitty cause they lose their gear. But also no one wants their character to be wimp either, which is why I have a hard time acting scared. Sometimes anyway

All I can say is that if you don't know how to act then just emote it.

I know for some people it can be hard for then to put emotions into their voice, but it works just aswell if you were to emote it. Just because you VoIP doesn't mean you can't emote. I am sure that a little *he starts shaking* could work a lot better than nothing at all

Bear in mind, this is two years into the apocalypse. Two years of surviving the dead walking (yes they're infected, I'm being theatrical), of avoiding or facing down human bandits and killers, two years of surviving after civilization itself has collapsed.

You shouldn't be asking why more people don't show fear; IMO, you should be asking why anyone still does.

I guess sometimes they will just be salty OOC and refuse to give you the pleasure of taking them hostage. At that point it's grounds for a report.

Bear in mind, this is two years into the apocalypse. Two years of surviving the dead walking (yes they're infected, I'm being theatrical), of avoiding or facing down human bandits and killers, two years of surviving after civilization itself has collapsed.

You shouldn't be asking why more people don't show fear; IMO, you should be asking why anyone still does.

I think regardless of how many times youve been in a situation you always should have the fear of dying, I mean...its fucking death.