Server time: 2017-08-18, 18:27

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

A Message to The Brokers - [Priv Freq]

Zero    276

*Jericho would be sitting at his table full of radios and tune to a frequency, he would begin broadcasting to The Brokers.*

"This is Sergeant Riker of Coldwater Security and Consulting, broadcasting to any members of the organisation known as The Brokers. My colleague has already issued you one verbal warning, I am here to issue a more formal declaration. You will have one chance to answer on this radio frequency with a statement of non-aggression, agreeing to cease all hostilities with the organisation known as The Gun Runners, along with all of its employees. If you do not answer within twenty four hours, we will treat your organisation and all of its associates as hostile entities and they will be dealt with accordingly, this will be your first formal as well as your final warning."

*He ends the broadcast and awaits a reply.*

Eagle    342

*Radio turns on with static*

I thought we had already discussed this manner *Static*I have already stated to one your guys about not touching your business and your men *static* all they have to do is call the magic word and they will be set on their merry way *static* I am sorry for this inconvenience and it will never happen again.

*Radio turns of confused by this broadcast*

Zero    276

*He keys into the microphone and transmits.*

"As I have stated, this was a formal declaration to state a non-aggression pact. The former warning was not. We are civilized men, are we not? None the less, I am delighted you have agreed to our demands. We will not interfere with your business from this point forward. Have a good day gentlemen."

*He ends the broadcast.*