Server time: 2017-10-24, 02:10
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Ninja

Ever felt this way?

Ninja    189

Has anyone ever wondered whether or not people in the community are against you, because that is the impression I am getting at, and it is making my stomach feel weird inside, I don't like it.

Beni    870

Yes, I do... 100%

Levent, I don't know why you would feel like this pal... If it's for no particular reason then... There isn't any reason to fell like that. From what I've seen from you on the forums and all that and you seem like a good lad... Feel free to PM myself or one of the staff members if you want to talk about it pal... If anyones causing you issues OOCLY then you can do something about it, it's so easy mate.

But serious, take it easy. I don't think anyone's out to get you or anything! 

Randle    933

Take me back to Desolation.

Cipher    0

Yeah. I do. But I know deep inside that their words can't hurt me. In life, not everyone is going to be your friend. Some will not like you, some will even go as far to make up lies and rumors about you because they are so against you.

Its life. It happens. We can't really fix it- you cant be everyone's friend without losing yourself in the process. All we can do is learn to cope with it and just ignore all of the hate you get, and keep doing you and you'll realize just how little everyone's opinion matters. Especially here. Just do you, In game and on the forums, and you'll be happy with yourself.

Some people need to learn that, in this community and in life in general.

SweetJoe    403

You right, as I have said to the people who talk shit to my face, I dont give a fuck what they say about me. Your either real with me, or your fronting. Either way i prefer the real ones talking shit to my face than the snakes who trash me behind my back. But hey, i like ya Lavent, still got ya subscribed.

Jimmy!    0

Has anyone ever wondered whether or not people in the community are against you, because that is the impression I am getting at, and it is making my stomach feel weird inside, I don't like it.

Everyone in this community hates me. So don't worry about it man!

Cipher    0

I love you

gherig    3

Oh god he knows......Everyone run!         but yeah

Ninja    189

It is not really a sense of people disliking me personally, but just not allowing me to feel involved, I am always the one either tagging along, But then not getting recognized after if you know what I mean?

SweetJoe    403

I dont hate ya Jimmy, although you already expressed your hatred for me. Thats ok though. People are allowed to hate, its Human Nature.

Jimmy!    0

I dont hate ya Jimmy, although you already expressed your hatred for me. Thats ok though. People are allowed to hate, its Human Nature.

SWEETJOE I DONT HATE YOU! WHY YOU LIE

Shanoby    63

Well, sometimes we tend to read too much into it... someone says something and you feel they are against you while, they are just honest and do not consider how you feel when you read it.

On forums, lot of the text can be interpreted wrong, because we do not hear the sentence in our head the same way as a person wrote it... text is missing emotions lot of the times...

So in the end, you go down this dangerous road, where you actually create these "bogeymen" in your own head...

But to answer your question, yes I do feel that sometimes, but I shake it off as my own imagination :)

Jimmy!    0

I love you

<3 !

Bran    0

Can't hate who I don't know. I am sure you are a top lad

SweetJoe    403

It is not really a sense of people disliking me personally, but just not allowing me to feel involved, I am always the one either tagging along, But then not getting recognized after if you know what I mean?

If ya mean in game, then you just have to do something to stand out. If out of game, express yourself more.

Cipher    0

Then leave them behind and pave your own story alone. If you want to be the main character then leave your group or form your own and make your own way without the help of others

That's my advice

Ninja    189

I find it difficult to walk my own story, And I just don't feel like I have the confidence to ask someone to be with me on it.

Cipher    0

I find it difficult to walk my own story, And I just don't feel like I have the confidence to ask someone to be with me on it.

I'll poke you on TS next time I'm on and we can talk about how we can fix that mate

Charlo    0

That's deep bro, I'm dealing with some sour stuff too.