Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:38

Sign in to follow this  
Burgz

Help! 18/M/Looking for love

Burgz    6

Honestly just looking for some opinions. I figured since we're all odd enough to be playing RP games our lives can't all be perfect and being as there are a lot of people around my age and older; that's helpful too.

So yeah, I'm 18, not at college, working I guess you could say part-time but mostly just dossing. Sleeping at 5am waking up at like 3/4pm rinse and repeat.

I got good GCSES (high-school grades) went to college and failed my first year subject and quit the other, two courses I was essentially doing for no reason. Started my second year, realised I was in the same situation and quit straight away. Got a job. Missed the induction for college this year.

Honestly I have no idea what I want to do with my life or what I would actually do at college because it needs to be something I can follow up with in life right? I guess that's a motivation thing? I need to know that whatever I'm gonna be doing will contribute to my life.

So yeah, if anyone is in the same situation or been through it (and wants to give advice), feel free to post!

I'm 18, failed my maths GCSE, achieved level 1 pass in level 2 IT at college and doing level 3 System Support within my second year. Similar, i guess?

Misleading title, not happy ...

i got a F in french and Genral studdies currently doing a motor vehicle course

Burgz    6

I'm 18, failed my maths GCSE, achieved level 1 pass in level 2 IT at college and doing level 3 System Support within my second year. Similar, i guess?

Got your attention though so I win.

As for your maths you can do that for free at college regardless of your age I'm sure.

Prince    93

I am in college as a history/education major.

Everyone else has a girlfriend except me.

But I have one thing that Chad doesnt

A waifu

latest?cb=20150603043239

Im getting second hand embarrassment from myself...

Got your attention though so I win.

As for your maths you can do that for free at college regardless of your age I'm sure.

In the UK you can its part of some scheme to get every in the country to have at least a level 2 (GCSE) in English and Maths

I am in college as a history/education major.

Everyone else has a girlfriend except me.

But I have one thing that Chad doesnt

A waifu

latest?cb=20150603043239

Im getting second hand embarrassment from myself...

Fucking vibes honestlty. ^_^

I'm 20, finished college in June this year with a Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and a B in GCSE English and I've pretty much been unemployed ever since I left college...failed GCSE maths at school and college, had to retake my GCSE maths and English 3 years, still failed Maths but passed GCSE English at a grade B....I literally spend my time applying for jobs and then sitting on DayZRP until like 5am and then I rise from my pit at any time from 12 noon and then just do exactly the same until someone hires me....lmao

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    751

I failed all my GCSE's if it makes you feel better Burgz.

I'm 20, finished college in June this year with a Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT and a B in GCSE English and I've pretty much been unemployed ever since I left college...failed GCSE maths at school and college, had to retake my GCSE maths and English 3 years, still failed Maths but passed GCSE English at a grade B....I literally spend my time applying for jobs and then sitting on DayZRP until like 5am and then I rise from my pit at any time from 12 noon and then just do exactly the same until someone hires me....lmao

Basically me only I got my maths... Life is great.

-

It'll be okay <3

Basically me only I got my maths... Life is great.

I love eating shit all day, waiting for someone to hire my fat ass xD

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    751

-

It'll be okay <3

This was three years ago thanks though.

Burgz    6

That whole enjoyment thing is what a lot of people tend to give you. In real life and all over different forums. Honestly, idk wtf I enjoy. I liked PE because it's easy as shit but you don't get dolla from a career in that sector really and that's a big drive for me. I got like an A or two in English but honestly, that was a complete fluke should have seen my teachers face lol. I guess I see PE as just being too easy for me if that makes sense?

I have this underlying feeling that I'm either just gonna get hit by a bus or its all just gonna work out somehow?

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    751

That whole enjoyment thing is what a lot of people tend to give you. In real life and all over different forums. Honestly, idk wtf I enjoy. I liked PE because it's easy as shit but you don't get dolla from a career in that sector really and that's a big drive for me. I got like an A or two in English but honestly, that was a complete fluke should have seen my teachers face lol. I guess I see PE as just being too easy for me if that makes sense?

I have this underlying feeling that I'm either just gonna get hit by a bus or its all just gonna work out somehow?

It's more about the P's than the enjoyment.

Na seriously I wouldn't say I enjoy what I study, their are certain aspects I find interesting.

Species    237

Live with my Fiancée all the way across the county from any family, took a year of college and hated it, currently work full time.

Reality is fun!

Dishes    159

Yeah I get whatcha mean, for the past several weeks I've been pretty much sitting here doing nothing :T I just turned 20 and I'm not in college and I don't have a job, though I'm looking into going into the academy to become an Ohio State Trooper, overall I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

giphy.gif

Burgz    6

Just as I suspected 70% of us are all fucked. Did anyone escape it?

Koala Kozak    12

Slept through my Year 10, placing me in some bogan class, doing some course to get work, and then kicked out after finishing year 11. can't do much physical work like i would like to do, Top kek?

Yuval    2

Joined the army at 18 (mandatory), in the one year i've been there i've learned so much, if you find yourself with a good enough reason to enlist, do it.

Aside from that, prior to that i trained to attempt at joining SOF, which alone helped me so much. Best thing i can say is to try and adopt some healthy activities into your life, which are not easy, and that will encourage you to strive further into doing whatever you want to do.

Hey, f/19/uk here ^,^

I'm stuck in a shitty college course too man, not sure where to go, I'm to lazy to fix my life. kek.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    751

welp.

Finishing off my UCAS application now wtf is my life.

19/m/passing my subjects/currently having relations with a person of the opposite sex/part time meme machine

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    751

19/m/passing my subjects/currently having relations with a person of the opposite sex/part time meme machine

I thought you were full time meme machine.