Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:11
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Jango

Brokers Business Line [112.5] ( OPEN FREQUENCY)

Recommended Posts

Jango    47

*The line opens filled with static before clearing up and a man begin's to speak with a coarse voice*

" Greetings Citizen of Chernarus,  I represent a fine establishment known as The Broker's today I come to you with an extended business proposal.  You know our name, not our story. You've heard what we've done, but not our purpose.... Today I clarify that to the fullest extent.  In order to understand this , all of you must fully except yourselves for who you are... whether you're robber , bandit or some half-assed medic with dull spoon... all of you are after one thing ... the ascertainment of power. Control over something , having a say in change  in this world filled with uncertainty and constant independent variables.  We are the answer to your problem.. We are offering you control and and power at an unlimited supply , but you have to demand it. 

We are here to be the warm protective blanket and  be the middlemen in which you can purchase our supply, with the utmost anonymity.  Contact us on this frequency, if you have a preference specify, followed by your  alias to keep your anonymity. We will call your alias when your product is ready and setup a meeting".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keedz    0

*The transmission goes to life*

*you hear in the backround*

Thats all i have to say ?

*Cleans Throat*

*You hear an undistinguishable voice*

Good evening People of South zegoria , we have a one time only Offer 3 products for the price of 2

*short pause*

If you are intrested get back at us in this frequency as soon as possible 

And as allways , Stay safe 

*You hear a short static and then the transmission goes silent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipher    0

*CLICK*

So what do you guys sell?

*click*

Transmission start.

"They sell people, you mongrel.

How many times does this question have to be answered?"

Transmission end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

Jack lays in his bed. He lays beside the most beautiful woman in South Zagoria. He has been up for a few hours, waiting on the sun to rise. The break from the business has been good to him. He reaches for his shorts and proceeds to get up and go outside. He walks around the house checking for infected that might have wondered in the night due to the loud screams coming from the house. None. He then goes back inside and starts to prepare a breakfast, all the while listening closely to the Brokers business frequency. He hears the deafening tone of silence. 

"Boys, pick up the slack"

He looks over his shoulder to the open bedroom door. In the door way is the woman, with only his white sweater on. His voice trailing away, as his is clearly distracted, he mumbles

"Dont make me come show you how its..."

The radio flicks off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raptor    188

*Jackson picks up his radio to respond*

"This is Jax, we spoke once before. I'm interested in doing business with you gentlemen. Just give me a ring if you're interested."

*He clicks off the radio, clipping it back onto his belt.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eagle    409

-Snip-

*Radio turns on with Static*

You have sparked my interest *Static* meet me at the first Broker shop.... we will go from there.

*Radio Turns off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

By hearing all this Jay presses PTT button

How much is it usually for a product? And how trade goes?

Releases PTT button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keedz    0

*Blades hears the transmision and presses the PTT*

Depends on how we see fit as each product has his own value, usually a Gun with ammo would sufice for a regular product

When it comes to how trade goes , You put your order and wait we will take care of the rest.

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

Hearing that Jay presses PTT button again

Then count me in if you have anything interesting in your "store"

sights

Where I can find you guys?

Releases PTT button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eagle    409

-Snip-

*Radio Turns on with static*

Place an order and we can go from there

*Radio Turns off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

Holds PTT button

If you're going to have a girl called Fox, tell me.

Releases PTT button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keedz    0

*Blades hears the stupid request and presses the PTT*

*He chuckles and then sighs*

We sell people , irrelevant people as slaves.

we are NOT mercenaries, we will NOT get you a specefic person

especially not that high of a profil and especially not in an open broadcast

you may choose gender and ethnicity but thats about it.

*Short pause*

Have a nice day.

*Sighs again*

*He mumbles fucking retard before releasing the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

Holds PTT button 

I know that you're not mercenaries, that's why I've said "if" . 

Releases PTT button

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eagle    409

*Radio turns on with Static*

Sssurre buddy *Static*  we will see what we can do...

*Radio Turns off*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wumby    0

Sunny, warm, a bit windy. The weeks at the safe house dredge on. The break was nice. Being away from the constant business. Always looking over his shoulder for old enemies to re-emerge. Jack lays in his bed, beside her. She lays asleep facing away from him. He quietly gets out of bed, puts his clothes on, and looks at himself in the mirror. He hadn't shaved since he got there. He took his flat cap in his hands, looking at it, silently. He puts it down and picks up his radio. He would speak softly, to not wake her up. 

"Hello friends, Its the boss. My time away from the business is up"

He walks to the bedside, and stands over her. He sits her up while waking her

"shh, sweetheart, just sit up for me"

"In two days time I will be in Freeport, in my office. I need to meet with each and every one of you"

While shes half dazed and asleep, he puts down the radio on the bedside table, still clicked down

You hear a muffled scream for almost a minute, and then silence.

You hear him saying with a struggle

"Sorry sweetheart, no one can know where this house is"

 He picks up the radio again

"Also, I need one of you to go to safe house eight. Needs cleaned. Ill leave the shovel on the back porch."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×