Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:01
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Possible group idea? Thoughts.

Back again with another possible terrible idea but here goes. If you don't know, there is a popular thing going around right now about clowns? Now hear me out. Would it be a stupid idea to have this as a group?

I know there is nothing Clown based in-game at the moment, if at all and i know there is a group called Clowns but not proper clowns (Honking horns, balloons, colorful outfits etc.) But if you could get everything together, would this be a good idea or would it be stupid? 

Let me know!

Ramon    360

A couple of questions...

1. What are the goals of this group?

2. What is the group doing ingame?

3. Do you think a '' real '' clown group will survive the infection and everything around it?

In my personal opinion I find it not really a good group idea.

It's sounds a bit trollish to be honest..

Walking around with balloons ingame and making jokes...? Hmm...

I would say don't make it...

Castiel    1124

/Moved to General Discussion since it's concerning in-game.

Why would people be acting like that two years into the apocalypse in Chernarus? Sounds trolly to me.

Nihoolious    1248

Those types of clowns would have died off or abandoned that lifestyle long ago. That's a nah fam from me Crescent.

Bran    0

I would +1 this if I can create a group called "The Bats" where we dress all in black and are experts in hand to hand combat and our main objective is to defeat all clowns :)

But seriously, I can't really see this working mainly due to this

Those types of clowns would have died off or abandoned that lifestyle long ago. That's a nah fam from me Crescent.

Sorry man, -1

Don't diss clowns, motherfucker.

You wouldn't understand how tight clowns get with each other. The shit they do to support each other. Their jobs may look fun, may look wacky and silly and easy. But a lot of blood and sweat goes into those performances. It's not just a job, it's a lifestyle. Any decent clown posse would immediately group up upon the outbreak of a zombie virus and proceed to SURVIVE. Not just survive, but THRIVE. Clowns are the perfect survivors. Cunning, talented, nimble, persuasive and well-groomed. They would make the perfect bandits. And wouldn't it be super wacky and k00l and cl0wnish to take over Chernarus and establish a clown paradise? I can see it now. There are already clowns in-game, anyway, it's not trollish. Like that one guy, uh... Bozzo Balfour?

Wumby    0

wew

Dont pop a vein my dude. 

But Cresent, the idea is a no go from me man. Seems like it could get trollish. I also agree with what some others have said

GreekGodx    150

It sounds like something that would not happen this far in the apocalypse.

Let alone knowing anyone who would be dedicated to still be a clown even after a worldwide disaster.

I will have to say no on this idea, my friend.

Zero    464

I'll just go off something and say that a carny group might be interesting but it's probably to far in for that, so. And I mean an actual carnival group.

You wouldn't understand how tight clowns get with each other. The shit they do to support each other. Their jobs may look fun, may look wacky and silly and easy. But a lot of blood and sweat goes into those performances. It's not just a job, it's a lifestyle. Any decent clown posse would immediately group up upon the outbreak of a zombie virus and proceed to SURVIVE. Not just survive, but THRIVE. Clowns are the perfect survivors. Cunning, talented, nimble, persuasive and well-groomed. They would make the perfect bandits. And wouldn't it be super wacky and k00l and cl0wnish to take over Chernarus and establish a clown paradise? I can see it now. There are already clowns in-game, anyway, it's not trollish. Like that one guy, uh... Bozzo Balfour?

Dude i love the Clowns aswell, i have friends that are clowns, but goddamn you opened the salt mines, chill.

Vader    15

By bringing actual clowns in game you reffer to the irl killer-clown hype, or?

Would be pretty trolly to see someone dressed up as a clown in an appocalypse

Cthuluz    12

Actual clowns would've died off long ago so I'm gonna say nah this group won't work out very well

I say go for it. It's about time some people decided to do shit with their lives this far into the Apocalypse, besides eat beans and discuss the waning and waxing of the infected hordes. You could even teach others your trade, host events, entertain the young uns and overall bring a lot to the table. I wouldn't mi d seeing a flash of bright color in the bleak and doldrum province of South Zagoria.