Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobman235

To the Chooches (Private) (Old New World Mafia frequincy)

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*You hear Jacks Voice over the radio*

"If any of you Chooches are still listening to this radio  then we need to talk. This is Jack Dufan, Former adviser to Tony Moretti."

*There is a long pause before he starts speaking again*

"I found his grave up in Pusta And before I left, I overheard the doc talking about what was up with tony."

"Let me make myself clear... I Am going to kill the fuckers that did this, and I would rather do it with your help."

*There is another long pause*

"Let me know if we can meet"

*Static*

Joules    274

*Tucker contemplates whether to respond, and decides to. He depresses the PTT and speaks.*

"Well damn... That's a voice I haven't heard in awhile! I was beginning to think I was the only one left... you know with Johnny having ate a bullet and all that. I assume you're talking about how Tony got his ear lobbed off by the clowns? Well good luck with that... We won't be meeting, it's too dangerous out there for me at the moment. Too many people want my head to do such a thing. This is Tucker by the way... should you not remember my voice."

*He releases the PT and waits*

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

*Jacks voice can be heard over the radio*

"Is there no one else?... Well shit"

*Jack pauses and sighs into the radio

"Well tucker its good to hear from you man. Im working on getting locations and info on the guys that fucked us over. Let me know if you if you need any help with keeping your head. I can put together fake I.D and anything you else you need to keep it on your shoulders."

"In the mean time i plan on opening up some kind of business up north so thats were i will be if you need me. say safe brother"

*Static*

Joules    274

*tucker hears him talk about the north and decides to respond*

"You see, it's these northern alliance fucks that want my head. They took my dream and twisted it into something nasty, and when I tried to take the bull by the horns they shot me and left me to be executed. Thankfully I made at least one friend with what they call the demons and I was let free... Except not really because they still want me dead. Fun right? If you want to help probably the only one of us other than you left alive, stay away from that snake den. If I learn anything I'll let you know. Lucy is dead though, so the main bastard in that ruthlessness is no more. Keep an ear out for where the rest of us are buried. I want to move us all to Pusta when we finally greet the reaper."

*he releases the ptt*

Sign in to follow this