Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:28
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Hebee

Well.

Hebee    2675

The time has come for me to step down from my position as a staff member and take a step away from the community for an indefinite amount of time. It is not easy considering all the time and work I have put into the community over the past 7 months, and all the friends I have made however it is something that I need to do.

To all the people that I have worked with in staff I want to say thank you for the good times, I can honestly say it has been a blast considering the good and bad times. To the members of the dream team that worked everyday on reports with me through the wave (Echo, Dusty, Strider, Bruce. Asriel) you guys were the best *wipes brow*. 

All the members of staff now I want to just mention that you are all doing a great job no matter what some salt lords might say (fuck the haters tbh) , don't let their words of negativity get you down, and keep up the great work.

As many of you may know my girlfriend and I just had our second kid, my son who is now one month old. Being a parent is not easy and I simply have been juggling everything for far to long and cannot manage it anymore. This is something that I am doing so that I can focus more on being a better boyfriend and father and not have to worry about my obligations to the team and community as well.

I love this community and I loved being a part of the staff team and just hope that what I have done in my time as an admin has helped the community, regardless of any negative feedback. I hope to come back one day but for now it is time to hang my towel up and call it quits, I love you guys <3.

Jamie    1421

Thanks for your time buddy. You've done some excellent work, shame to see you go.

Cipher    0

you did a great job. congrats on the second kid. thank you for all of your help and hopefully we'll see you soon. o7

Castiel    1124

Love you Hebee, thanks for all the amazing work you've done here and for all the times you've helped me out. <3

Slash    87

Good luck with parenting Hebee!

You did well.

o7

Majoo    742

You did good job here. o7

Ramon    360

Thanks for all your time and effort as an staff member, you did a great job! :D

Take care Hebee! Enjoy your time with your family...

Stagsview    625

No word for me? Fuck you cunt <3

Rocka    0

Thanks for the good time, wishing the very best and till we meet again, Hebee !

Charlo    0

You're a legend, thanks for helping me out and getting me to where I am today, I'm sure we will keep in touch, later dude.

Hebee    2675

No word for me? Fuck you cunt <3

I love you too Staggs<3 I fell asleep writing to many verdicts with you, there's your mention :^]

Mental    0

Gonna miss you dude. No doubt my favorite admin. o7

Take care mate, please come back eventually <3

Papa Tachanka    48

One of my first friends here :( sad to see ya go bud hope to get robbed by you in the future :troll:

Maybe chase and axel will one day bury the hatchet.

Oliv    1882

I'm gonna miss that thick, thick gauge of yours... ;)

Hebee, I'm surprised you held out for as long as you were able to. I can't imagine how much everything in your life must be pulling at your time. Thanks for all the learning you don did me, who knows where I'd be without your influence. Keep in touch buddy.

Commissar    119

Thanks for all your hard work.

Ron    809

The amount of effort you put in this community was crazy.

good luck & all the best for you and your family.

Oh yeah and dont forget about the sexy legs:

tumblr_nrzv960M0L1qasqa8o1_500.jpg