Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:04
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Escipion

Hi, im new, doing my demandet post.

Escipion    0

Hellow, Im Escipion Cornelius.

Just joining the comunity, and doing the obligatory post.

I got to say that, as a not native English speaker, who speak very well English (I use it at work, at my house with my wife...) the initial test have some questions really hard to understand, well, not the questions but the answers. Some are very likely and create and easy confuse to those how don't usually read in English (read, but i do speak it) I will try again for the 3rt time (always missing one question that is no specific answer in the rules).

Any way, I dying to star in this server, but unfortunately I have already missed on all day with this. Just a suggestionIm 30 years by the way, from Barcelona.

Nihoolious    1248

Well I can certainly tell English is not your native language. There is a diverse community here that can most likely help you with any language issues if you ask them. As for posting so your account doesn't get deleted, you need to post outside of Off Topic and this forum section for it to count.

Good luck!

Good luck my dude,

Take your time answering and reading everything through.

Cya around bud.

Ramon    360

Good morning,

Good luck with your whitelist.

Make sure to read The FAQThe Lore and The Newcomer Guide for your whitelist.

Also take a look at the Guides and Tutorials for some tips to get around.

If you have any questions you are welcome to join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TeamSpeak and me or another friendly Community Helper will assist you. Don't forget to whitelist for TeamSpeak.

Now just like Nihoolious said in his post, you need to post in the active forums to activate your account.

The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category.

Have fun on DayZRP! ;)

Lil_Beefy    0

Good morning,

If you have any questions you are welcome to join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TeamSpeak and me or another friendly Community Helper will assist you. Don't forget to whitelist for TeamSpeak.

Now just like Nihoolious said in his post, you need to post in the active forums to activate your account.

The active forums means all forums besides Introduction forums and all forums under Offtopic category.

Have fun on DayZRP! ;)

Nihoolious    1248

Good morning,

Have fun on DayZRP! ;)

memes. Sung4CH

Razareth    274

Good day my friend, welcome to the community :).

Yeah, the Whitelist process can be a bit daunting, but the Community Helpers are really wonderful to ask for assistance.

Hope your next attempt goes better.

Its always nice to see new faces on the Forums and in-game.

Commissar    119

Welcome, if you are having trouble go to the helpdesk on TS and speak to the community helpers.

Darra    154

Bienvenidos y buena suerte!

Dr. Phil    2

Heey,

I am just waiting to get whitelisted. Hopefully I have not messed it up. If it all turns out alright there will be a new hustler on the block, hustling his way to a more comfortable situation. Surviving is not enough, it takes a bit more to actually live.

Really looking forward to some serious RP :D

SweetJoe    394

Hi there, I felt like welcoming a new player. Unfortunately all That I would of said besides such has been said, so ill restate some of it for you. I hope you have an...enjoyable time friend.

Good morning,

Make sure to read The FAQ, The Lore and The Newcomer Guide for your whitelist.

Have fun on DayZRP!

Heey,

I am just waiting to get whitelisted. Hopefully I have not messed it up. If it all turns out alright there will be a new hustler on the block, hustling his way to a more comfortable situation. Surviving is not enough, it takes a bit more to actually live.

Really looking forward to some serious RP :D

Hey doc, Don't forget to activate that account by posting somewhere it counts! ya got a month from your registration date so no worries.