Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:40

Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

To Rough Riders MC [Private]

Raptor    155

*Jackson holds his side in pain as he reaches for the radio on the table. Looking around the house and over at the man that saved his life, Jackson holds down the PTT to transmit a radio message to Cowboy and his boys. His tone remains sarcastic and patronizing, while still painful.*

"Heh. You should've ghosted me back there Cowgirl. But you got cocky, and expected me to bleed out like a stuck pig. Arghh!"

*He clutches his side in pain and resumes the transmission*

"Looks like I win this round friend, the beautiful Miss Xela is safe and free from your abuse."

*He puts emphasis on the "Miss"*

"Jax, 1. Tyler, 0. You can take my teeth, my weapons, and some of my dignity, shit even my life, but it wouldn't have stopped the outcome of this situation. Another thing I wanted to bring up was a man by the name of Mr. Cade Mercer. You knew him, and I want to know why. Maybe next time I'll go easier on ya and not steal a wife or two."

*He cuts of the transmission, static takes over the channel.*

*Jackson holds his side in pain as he reaches for the radio on the table. Looking around the house and over at the man that saved his life, Jackson holds down the PTT to transmit a radio message to Cowboy and his boys. His tone remains sarcastic and patronizing, while still painful.*

"Heh. You should've ghosted me back there Cowgirl. But you got cocky, and expected me to bleed out like a stuck pig. Arghh!"

*He clutches his side in pain and resumes the transmission*

"Looks like I win this round friend, the beautiful Miss Xela is safe and free from your abuse."

*He puts emphasis on the "Miss"*

"Jax, 1. Tyler, 0. You can take my teeth, my weapons, and some of my dignity, shit even my life, but it wouldn't have stopped the outcome of this situation. Another thing I wanted to bring up was a man by the name of Mr. Cade Mercer. You knew him, and I want to know why. Maybe next time I'll go easier on ya and not steal a wife or two."

*He cuts of the transmission, static takes over the channel.*

*Cowboy smiles lightly, the blood from Jackson still fresh on his boots from his kick, and from the bullets he put into Jackson*

"I'll make sure to put one between your eyes next time pal.  As for Cade, that's a touchy subject.  I'll tell you what, how's about this, you think long and hard on those wounds you got pal, and tell me after if you think fuckin' with the Club is still a good idea."

*He clicks his radio off, looking at Snake, sighing lightly before cocking the action back on his 1911.*

Pinkerton    40

Snake takes his radio from his belt and lifts it to his lips. He begins to speak in his normal tone.

"You can have 'er. Enjoy soakin' your dick in the  damned whore while you can, merc."

Snake removes his finger from the PTT and clips it back onto his belt.