Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:39

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

Hello....Again.. (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

LightGhillie    84

Dylan clicks down on his PTT, rubbing his chin before speaking.

"Its been a long time since I've spoken to anyone in person...Managed to get my hand on a new radio...heh, I have been gone for a long time you could say, I was just looking for some information...If anyone would be kind enough, so I wouldnt be making a mistake stepping further into this country.

Dylan sets the Radio down into his lap and opens a can of sp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrBowTie    46

John walks through the woods, rustling some of the fallen leaves around his feet. He had turned his radio on a little while ago, the sound of static broke as he heard the mans voice. He took a knee looking around the area before replying.

"Get outa here while you still can."

An American Accent replies.

John lets go of the radio and puts it back in his pants pocket, and continues to walk through the woods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

:: Zane listens to him speak, and picks up his radio. He speaks with a dragged out voice. ::

Information? Well there's lots of evil people here, but there's also good. There is a group of people called Blackwood. Don't mess with them. There is a group of soldiers from the UN here as well. There is a group of slavers that are roaming around. Lots of good and back people... Hope this helps and if it does I expect a favor from you when I find you... I'll remember your voice.

:: He lets go of the PTT ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Mack hears the request for information and presses down the PTT.

"I've got a notebook full of information on the late Outrun, L.I.FE, the Renegades, the United Nations, and many other groups, people, and places of interest. All you've gotta give me is a time, a place, and your offer.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you're interested, of course."

Mack waits a few seconds, then releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    84

Mack hears the request for information and presses down the PTT.

"I've got a notebook full of information on the late Outrun, L.I.FE, the Renegades, the United Nations, and many other groups, people, and places of interest. All you've gotta give me is a time, a place, and your offer.

I look forward to hearing from you, if you're interested, of course."

Mack waits a few seconds, then releases the PTT.

Dylan presses down on the PTT

"An offer on information...hmm what kind of offer are you looking at

Dylan waits for a response from the man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxLoneWolfzZ    19

*Bryan is in the middle of walking down a dirt road, following a large group of people when his radio sparks to life.

He hears the transmissions and curses under his breath, fearing he may have been heard. Then he jumps into cover

and lays down in some bushes, he waits a few moments making sure nobody heard his radio before pressing the PTT.*

You want information eh? Keep an ear out over the open frequencies, I'm sure you'll hear about a bunch of different things.

*His voice would become quieter and you'd hear multiple voices in the background, gradually getting louder and closer to the radio.*

Look, just be careful. Try not to fuck with the wrong people, and if you do, just make sure you're ready for the inevitable shitstorm.

*After the message ends you would begin to hear shouting as Bryan is discovered, followed by gunfire, before static engulfs the transmission.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    84

John walks through the woods, rustling some of the fallen leaves around his feet. He had turned his radio on a little while ago, the sound of static broke as he heard the mans voice. He took a knee looking around the area before replying.

"Get outa here while you still can."

An American Accent replies.

John lets go of the radio and puts it back in his pants pocket, and continues to walk through the woods.

Dylan presses down on the PTT again to respond to the man.

"And why exactly should I just 'Get outta here'?" 

Dylan lets go of the transmission slowly shaking his head.


:: Zane listens to him speak, and picks up his radio. He speaks with a dragged out voice. ::

Information? Well there's lots of evil people here, but there's also good. There is a group of people called Blackwood. Don't mess with them. There is a group of soldiers from the UN here as well. There is a group of slavers that are roaming around. Lots of good and back people... Hope this helps and if it does I expect a favor from you when I find you... I'll remember your voice.

:: He lets go of the PTT ::

Dylan tilts his head at the odd remark at the end of the person's transmission.

"You will find me eh? And what kind of favor is this may I ask? That statement at the end there just seemed a bit...strange...no offense of course."

Dylan releases the PTT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    587

-snip-

*Anton pushes the PTT button down and speaks.*

For the same reason you left.

*He pauses.*

Remember me?

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    84

-snip-

*Anton pushes the PTT button down and speaks.*

For the same reason you left.

*He pauses.*

Remember me?

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

He presses the PTT

"No...I cannot place the voice, I apologize."

Dylan stops speaking trying to figure out who this man is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    587

-snip-

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

Good, I will referesh your memory as soon as we meet.

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrBowTie    46

snip

John left his radio on, he threw aside an empty lighter before holding down on he radio once more.

"Winter's about to set in..."

A long sigh could be heard.

"It's going to be cold, and dark. With certain people roaming 'round these days. Ain't the kinda place yah wanna be."

John laughs, for second before continuing.

"Unless this is the place that suits you, it does that, for some folks."

With that John let go of the radio, leaving it on. He sat down leaning against a tree with a sigh. "Shiet.."

He says to himself, adding an 'e' sound in the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightGhillie    84

-snip-

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

Good, I will referesh your memory as soon as we meet.

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

He begins transmitting

"Whats that supposed to mean...Sounds threatening...I dont like threats pal...Maybe I dont want meet you...Again I guess."

Dylan angrily releases the PTT looking at the radio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×