Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

Miller's Kidnapping [Updated 23/10/16]

Squillium    323

"Friends show their love in times of trouble, not happiness"

-Euripides

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/58099cd3f1cfc.mp3[/mp3]

Chapter I: Izaak

Miller lays unconscious and handcuffed in the back of a Ural with men sitting on each side of him. He begins to stir as rain begins to fall on the canopy of the truck. Thunder can be heard in the distance as he begins to talk in a very groggy voice.

What the fuck is going on?

One of the men looks down,

Don't worry about it kid, it'll all be over soon.

Miller starts to fade in and out of consciousness and begins thinking about all of the friends he's made in the past few months. After hiding for so long it was amazing he was able to become so close with so many people. He begins to think what Izaak would do in a situation like this. Whatever it is it probably wouldn't be a good idea. 

He remembers the first time he met Izaak after he had joined The Final Order. After joining what he thought was a group of noble men set out to help people, he saw the very brash and outspoken Chernorussian arrive in TFO's Elektro outpost. While it may have taken a while, Izaak would become Miller's closest friend and most trusted ally. After TFO disbanded with the death of their leader, Nikolai Vashkov, Miller and Izaak decided they would hunt down the man ultimately responsible for his death, a certain Leo Padilla. After looking for a few weeks, they managed to join up with a group of men who called themselves the Rising Hope Militia, led by Lucas Hicks. With the help of their new allies, they would capture Leo in what would ultimately lead to the closure both men needed. Both men would stay in RHM, fighting a deadly war with a group of men who called themselves Akrasia, and staying until the group was disbanded when Lucas decided it was time to pursue other goals. 

Izaak decided to take former RHM members and form a new group that was more cold-hearted and brutal. Knowing that he didn't want to be swallowed up in Izaak's new affairs, Miller went separate ways with him until they met again under more tense and dark circumstances. Without going into too much detail, Miller was trying to mediate a peace agreement between Lucas and Izaak, as the relationship between the group Izaak started and the group Lucas joined had become strained. Meeting in a house south of Stary Sober, things would go downhill fast and lead to the death of Lucas Hicks at the hands of Izaak. This would push Miller to hunt Izaak down, even after Miller decided to join the medical group L.I.F.E as a security agent. Miller ended up capturing Izaak at one point in Camp Hope due to Izaak's constant harassing of the camp, but let him go to another group of men with the agreement that he would never harm the camp or L.I.F.E members again. Izaak of course betrayed this agreement and captured a L.I.F.E medic, leading Miller to go to the man's rescue only to be captured himself. Put in front of a firing squad of Izaak and his men, Miller was spared for no other reason then the bond the two men had shared and the understanding that Miller was to never interfere with Izaak's affairs again.

Chapter II: Fox

Miller begins to stir again as the Ural hits a large bump. With his last burst of energy he jumps out of the back and onto the mud. The rain is still coming down hard and he can barely make out the tail lights of the Ural as it stops. He runs to the left of the road into a forest and can hear the men who kidnapped him yelling.

Stop running or you're dead, don't make us do this.

Miller keeps running as gunshots ring over his head. If it wasn't for the heavy rain he'd be dead 10x over by now. Even though they can't see much, he does get grazed in the leg and falls down a steep hill. He hits his head and once more goes unconscious. He wakes up with his leg bandaged in a church surrounded by the same men that were in the Ural with him. Even though the men are talking amongst themselves, Miller is able to get a quick word in.

Why are you doing this?

They all go quite as a tall man who seems like their leader stares at him with a serious look on his face but doesn't say a word. Miller looks away and stares at the the cross at the front of the church, thinking of the story Fox told him. He starts to feel bad as he remembers how much he made fun of her, she was just a kid after all.

Miller met Fox when he was hunting Leo with Izaak. Although both Leo and Fox were good friends and both in Akrasia, the group Izaak and Miller fought with the rest of RHM, Miller always thought there was hope for the teenage girl. She didn't seem as harsh or brutal as the people she surrounded herself with but, because of the conflict between Miller and Leo, Fox was obviously apprehensive to even approach Miller. He, however, didn't have anything against her, and hoped to convince her that Leo was indeed a snake and waste of human garbage. This all came to a head when Miller was captured by Akrasia while Fox was with them. While she initially acted upset and demanded to be told Leo's location, she would eventually call for doctors from the medical group L.I.F.E to come help Miller with his injuries. This was Miller's saving grace, as he was allowed to leave with the doctors, although not without going through some sadistic circumstances.

The next time Miller would meet Fox he would already be out of RHM and she Akrasia. They agreed to be friends, but Miller would go and mess all that up when he would assist in her capture at the hands of Izaak and his group of bandits due to her affiliation with Blackwood, the group Lucas Hicks had joined. Feeling guilty, Miller apologized to Fox and to prove himself set up the meeting that would lead to Lucas dying at the hands of Izaak. This death of a mutual ally would allow Miller and Fox to remain friends, although Fox would sometimes get upset at Miller's constant hazing of her, something he now regretted.

Chapter III: Hope

Miller wakes up to the sound of men moving outside the church. One man, looking about 22, is still in the church and is sitting on the pew Miller fell asleep on. Miller stares at the stain glass windows of the church as the man notices he's awake.

Are you hungry?

Miller looks at the man and, surprised by his kindness and near starvation, replies,

Yes. Not exactly sure how I'm gonna eat with my hands tied.

The man proceeds to untie Miller and give him a can of open peaches. Both men just sit in the church, Miller eating his peaches and the man holding his gun tightly. Miller almost decides to run but, with the men outside and the bullet hole in his leg, thinks against it. He looks at the man and drops the can on the pew.

Who are you people and why are you doing this?

The man looks at Miller, shocked with his blunt question.

We're just a group of men trying to make it out here same as you. The boss says you did something to him and that he needs to talk to you. I'll be right back, please don't go anywhere, we really don't want to waste bullets on you again.

The man walks out of the church door and can be heard talking to the men outside. Miller takes off his coat and examines his left arm. He had been shot previously in his left elbow and patched up at the L.I.F.E camp. He takes off the old bandages and notices that it is healing nicely. Smiling, he thinks of Hope and how much of a smart-ass she was when he was originally getting patched up.

The shit that I do for that woman...

Miller met Hope when Fox called L.I.F.E to come and save him from Akrasia. The two members who ended up coming were Dr. Mandell Müller and Dr. Hope Picses. Unfortunately, the leader of Akrasia and infamous mercenary Jim Recker had other plans. Jim forced Hope to torture Miller using twisted and "creative" means. While Miller was understandably upset, he understood the situation they were in and in no way held any ill feelings toward Hope. Hope, however, was shaken by the experience and felt that she had gone down to the same level as men like Jim. Miller made it a point to make sure Hope knew that if she hadn't complied with Recker's demands, they both would've more than likely been killed. 

Miller wouldn't see Hope for a while as after leaving RHM he would join a group called Mobius, lead by a man named Mack James. Being an organization meant to spy on other groups, Mobius wouldn't be as noble as RHM or The Final Order and it began to affect Miller. This would all come to a head when Mobius would capture Hope and begin interrogating her. Miller, obviously concerned, was able to get Hope alone with a Mobius interrogator. Not knowing what to do, Miller at first helped in the interrogating and actually began to beat Hope. This proved to be something he couldn't do in a convincing manner, as the interrogator forced him outside and locked it after tears began running down his face. Miller went into a panic as he heard Hope getting beat, and was able to kick down the door and knock out the interrogator with his baseball bat. With the rest of Mobius in the area, Hope and Miller ran away as fast as they could.

Hope and Miller got a few miles away before they were captured by the rest of Mobius, including the man Miller had knocked out. This is where Miller would end up getting shot in the elbow for his traitorous actions. Luckily, just before Hope was about to sacrifice herself in order for the Mobius members to spare Miller, a group of men who supported L.I.F.E came and saved them. Hope and Miller would end up making it back to L.I.F.E's base camp, where Miller would get medical attention for his wounds. These events would allow Miller to join L.I.F.E as a security agent until obvious "recent events" took him away. 

Chapter IV: Mack

Miller waits in the church for what feels like hours until he realizes the men outside have stopped talking. He becomes confused until he hears a familiar voice outside begin to give orders.

Alright, everyone fuck off to our meeting spot. This won't take long.

Miller knows the voice but either out of denial or disbelief can't quite make out who it is. The men can be heard walking away as both huge doors of the church swing open and the man known as Mack James walks in with an eye patch over one eye. Miller stares at him with complete shock.

Oh god no...

The last time Miller had seen Mack, he was lying dead next to a wall after Miller's friend, and L.I.F.E doctor, Mandell Muller put a bullet in his head. After Miller betrayed Mobius, him and Mack would have obviously killed each other if given the chance. Since Mack had more allies on his side, Miller thought he would be the one to eventually die at Mack's hand. Luck was on his side one day however, as Miller was traveling with two friends in Kabinino as Mack was traveling through the town alone. They captured Mack and took him up to Grishino church, where Dr. Muller, another former friend turned enemy of Mack, would execute him for all he had done to L.I.F.E and himself. While Miller was sad that Mack died, he knew that it was the only way that him and everyone he cared about would remain safe. It would now appear though, that it was nothing more then a false sense of security.

Miller remained motionless as he continues to stare at Mack with disbelief.

What? Nothing to say to your old Mobius "brother"? I thought you would at least have the common courtesy to say hello.

Miller begins to contemplate everything and opens his mouth to speak.

H-How? You died! I saw you get shot in the head! I saw you drop dead!

Mack smiles as he brings a pistol from his back pocket a points it at Miller.

It would appear than our good friend Mandell can't even kill a man at point blank range. He did give me this nice little scar though. 

Mack flips up his eye patch 

It's really a great conversation starter! But I'd like to think I'm a bit better at killing a man than a two-bit doctor. Why don't we find out?

Miller stares Mack in the eyes as he puts 3 bullets into his stomach. Miller falls to the ground and begins breathing heavily. He stares at Mack, unable to move or say a word.

What? Did you think I'd be merciful and shoot you in the head? Naw, people like you don't deserve a merciful death. You're gonna lie there until you bleed out. And if you're lucky, maybe the infected won't come in and eat you alive. See you around, traitor.

Mack begins laughing as he puts his gun away and walks out of the church. Miller remains on the ground, flat on his back in a pool of his own blood. He begins to think about his life. He thinks about his parents, the girlfriends he had in high school, the friends he made in college. He thinks about Izaak and all the times they fought side by side, about Fox and how we would constantly make fun of her, and about Hope and how even though saving her got him into this situation, he would've done it all again. With the last bit of energy he has, and with blood spilling out of his mouth, Miller smiles despite everything. After what seems like an eternity, Miller begins to close his eyes, but not before hearing a friendly voice from just outside the church door.

Miller?

This gon be good.

Excited to see what you make of it, Squillium my dude.

Good stuff so far, can't wait to see what this pans out to be in the future.

This is pretty dope. I usually don't read these, but this, this was good

Raptor    159

Poor Miller always getting kidnapped and tortured :(

Yaay, I'm in there! :D Really nice read, looking forward to reading more. :)

Squillium    323

Good shit Squillium, make sure to keep updating this I actually want to read more

You know it man, more than likely gonna add an update tomorrow.

Good shit Squillium, make sure to keep updating this I actually want to read more

I saw that you posted and I thought there was an update.

Why do you cuck me like this

Alex Vivian    173

Let me know when you update it bb

Mercy    505

Aw! Thank you for the dedicated chapter! You make me look like a hero and not a psychopath <3

:D

Keep up the good work

Squillium    323

For my sake I'm gonna make the conclusion in a reply and copy it to the original post. I'd like to thank everyone who posted and read through this, it was fun to write and I hope it was fun to read.

[align=left]Chapter IV: Mack

Miller waits in the church for what feels like hours until he realizes the men outside have stopped talking. He becomes confused until he hears a familiar voice outside begin to give orders. 

Alright, everyone fuck off to our meeting spot. This won't take long.

Miller knows the voice but either out of denial or disbelief can't quite make out who it is. The men can be heard walking away as both huge doors of the church swing open and the man known as Mack James walks in with an eye patch over one eye. Miller stares at him with complete shock.

Oh god no...

The last time Miller had seen Mack, he was lying dead next to wall after Miller's friend, and L.I.F.E doctor, Mandell Muller put a bullet in his head. After Miller betrayed Mobius, him and Mack would have obviously killed eachother given the chance. Since he had more allies on his side, Miller thought he would be the one to eventually die at Mack's hand. Luck was on his side one day however, as Miller was traveling with two friends in Kabinino as Mack was traveling through the town alone. They captured Mack and took him up to Grishino church, where Dr. Muller, another former friend turned enemy of Mack, would execute him for all he had done to L.I.F.E and himself. While Miller was sad that Mack was dead, he knew that it was the only way that him and everyone he cared about would remain safe. It would now appear though, that it was nothing more then a false sense of security.

Miller remained motionless as he continues to stare at Mack with disbelief.

What? Nothing to say to your old Mobius "brother"? I thought you would at least have the common courtesy to say hello.

Miller begins to contemplate everything and opens his mouth to speak.

H-How? You died! I saw you get shot in the head! I saw you drop dead!

Mack smiles as he brings a pistol from his back pocket a points it at Miller.

It would appear than our good friend Mandell can't even kill a man at point blank range. He did give me this nice little scar though.

Mack flips up his eye patch

It's really a great conversation starter! But I'd like to think I'm a bit better at killing a man than a two-bit doctor. Why don't we find out?

Miller stares Mack in the eyes as he puts 3 bullets into his stomach. Miller falls to the ground and begins breathing heavily. He stares at Mack, unable to move or say a word.

What? Did you think I'd be merciful and shoot you in the head? Naw, people like you don't deserve a merciful death. You're gonna lie there until you bleed out. And if you're lucky, maybe the infected won't come in and eat you alive. See you around, traitor.

Mack begins laughing as he puts his gun away and walks out of the church. Miller remains on the ground, flat on his back in a pool of his own blood. He begins to think about his life. He thinks about his parents, the girlfriends he had in high school, the friends he made in college. He thinks about Izaak and all the times they fought side by side, about Fox and how we would constantly make fun of her, and about Hope and how even though saving her got him into this situation, he would've done it all again. With the last bit of energy he has, and with blood spilling out of his mouth, Miller smiles despite everything. After what seems like an eternity, Miller begins to close his eyes, but not before hearing a friendly voice from just outside the church door.

Miller?

i liked the part where I unperma'd ;)

good way to end it out, good little series and I hope to see more from you in the future :)