Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Suturb The Liquidator

OPEN FOR BUSINESS [OPEN]

*Benito leans forward in his chair and takes a puff of his cigar. He looks towards Johnny and holds down the PTT*

"This is Mr. Mancini again. I'd first like to thank all of the applicants I received from yesterday's radio announcement."

*Benito pauses and takes another puff of his cigar.*

"The restaurant has officially opened for business and we have decided to build shop in Novy Sobor. I would like to mention that the business has just opened and is still under renovation, but we are fully functional."

*Benito looks around at his men.*

"If you come to the town just mention Mr. Mancini and you'll be pointed in the right direction. Arrivederci."

*Benito releases the PTT and leans back in his chair*

* Alexei pulls his feet down from his desk, alerted at the radio transmission. He picks up the radio, he was hesitant at first but eventually picked up. A Russian accent can be heard *

Pizza Business ... interesting to say the least. I'll err ... make my way there. My name is Alexei by the way, Alexei Shenkov. I've been alone for quite some time but thought it's time to interact with people like everyone else ...

* The radio falls to static as he locks up and makes his way to Novy *

Mira    0

*Matts eyes widen as he hears someone mention a pizza business over the radio he holds down the PTT*

"Pizza?"

*He releases the PTT and licks his lips then mutters to himself "holy fuck."*

Keedz    0

*Joseph Hears the word pizza he instantly presses the PTT with excitement*

Pizza ? someone said Pizza ? Lets hope this is not somekind of SICK joke !

otherwise i'll be there A.S.A.P

*You hear a happy giggle before the radio goes silent*

Beni    868

* Danny walks into Gusty's pub and sits down on his bed, then rolls up the bottom of his glove and looks at the self-inflicted mark and sighs to himself. After taking around 10 minutes to himself he then remembers back to when he heard about the man talking about Pizza and then realises that he wrote down the frequency... He then pulls out his radio, take's out his frequency book and tunes into the frequency, then presses the PTT Button * 

" Hello, Mr Mancini... My name is Daniel... I was wondering, what are your current prices on Pizza? Do they differ in terms of toppings and stuff? "

* Danny pauses and think's back to his favourite pizza *

" I remember, I used to love a 12" pizza, with sweetcorn, chicken and prawns... Let me know how much you charge pal... Also, a menu maybe? Thank you! "

*Danny releases the PTT Button*

Sign in to follow this