Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

How do you make Tea?

Charlie    0

You are an embarrassment... I am ashamed to think that I thought you was a nice guy... xD;) <3 Bloody milk in first... what a joke xD

OutDated    1

I drink my tea without milk so I'm a special boy, but back when I did it was milk in last obviously.

Mexi    1302

Okay ladies and gents, lets get one thing straight.

Teabag > 2 Sweeteners > Hot Water > Milk > Let the teabag sit for 30 seconds - a minute > press spoon against teabag > throw teabag away > enjoy 10/10 brew

Teabag > 2 Sweeteners > Hot Water > Milk > Let the teabag sit for 30 seconds - a minute > press spoon against teabag > throw teabag away > enjoy 10/10 brew

Sweeteners, how old are you?

:P

Mexi    1302

Sweeteners, how old are you?

:P

Sweeteners are the shit dude.

InnKinn    28

Teabag -> Sugar -> Water -> Milk = perfect cuppa :)

Rory    1564

I'm just disappointed, why would you ever put milk first

this.

why...

No.

Cup - 3 teaspoons of sugar - Teabag - Hot water - Stir for 30 seconds - Take teabag out - Milk - Stir - Grab Biscuits - Done :)

Badska    2

The science of tea making;

Teabag - boiling water - let it brew for a minute or so, add sugar if required and stir, pour milk in while liquid is still spinning so it gets dragged down & through as soon it goes in. This method gets the most flavour out the tea (boiling water) and it allows any sugar to dissolve thoroughly before adding the milk that will reduce the temperature of the brew.

Sad Tea Facts;

In olden days they used to put the milk in first as the cups could not handle boiling water and would crack, except the richest who could afford bone china.

During WW1 & 2 the British forces suffered a much lesser amount of "water borne" issues than other armies due to the fact they drank tea that required boiling water where as other nations tended to drink coffee which is best brewed with hot but not boiling water

Fluffles    21

NO. MILK.

EVER.

Unless you're making chai latte. In that case: water + chai mix first, boiled milk after.

NO MILK.

And don't even think about turning your brew into poisin using any kind of sweetener.

Fialova    22

Straight black tea with coconut milk.

fools.

Castiel    1124

Where is the no milk option? I smell bias