Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:32

Sign in to follow this  
Raptor

To Austin Maverick [Private]

Raptor    153

*Jackson tunes his radio to the frequency given to him and presses the PTT, speaking into it.*

"Mr. Austin, I do believe this is your private frequency, it was given to me by a mutual friend who told me to tell you, 'my throat is sore'. My name Jackson, but people just call me Jax. Our mutual friend mentioned you might have work for me. Contact me if you're interested."

*Jackson releases the PTT and picks up his journal to write.*

Undead    231

* Austin leans over and reaches down into his box of radios pulling out the one making the noise. After listening to the message he holds down the ptt and replies back*

" Ah I know only one man who knew about that message . Haven't heard about that shit since Johnny, Carlos, and Roger were around. Yea I can hook you up with some work. I personally work with people who aren't looking to recruit yet but I can always have some side work for someone who can point a weapon . I'll let you know on this frequency when I'll be in town somewhere we will meet up and see what you can do. Hopefully you don't have any specific morales holding you back as I'll let you know right now I'm not a nice person and the things I do can be pretty abhorrent.

* Austin releases the ptt setting the radio on his table as he walks back over to Kelsie and sits down*

Raptor    153

*Jackson takes his radio and pushes the PTT to quickly respond*

"Heh, a code maybe, but morales? Nah man, morales is what gets people killed. I'll be in touch."

*He releases the PTT*