Server time: 2017-10-18, 18:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Message to the Pagan Revenants M.C. [Public Frequency]

*Cowboy grits his teeth as he sits down from the emotional day that was today, grabbing his radio, knowing full well what the risk of another Club is in a small area such as this.*

"I'm lookin' for the President of the Pagan's M.C., my name is Tyler Mitchell, I'm the President of the Rough Riders M.C., it's occurred to me that there may be some turf problems with two M.C.'s being in Chernarus, now the way I see it going is one of two ways, either A, we help each other out, become allied clubs, and fuck the world up.  Or B, if you boys ain't into playin' nice and eventually plan on tryin' to take our turf, tryin' to interfere with our business, or quite frankly try to disrespect our club, well that would call for war.  Now I don't wanna put my brothers at risk, but they know how the lifestyle works, they know the bylaws and the code.  So I'm gonna be the gentleman here and offer a sign of good faith.  I just lost my two children today, it's been a rough time comin', so quite frankly, war isn't what we're lookin' for at the moment, but we ain't bitches, we won't let you boys think that you can take our turf, cause you can't.  I propose that you and I have a meetin', to discuss the not so distant future of our clubs, and how the territory will work, how our business will work, and weather or not we'll fight with each other, or against each other.  Contact me on this frequency and we'll work somethin' out.  Cowboy out."

*Cowboy releases his PTT and goes back to drinking his whiskey whilst sitting at the Club's table, tabbing his fingers on the Rough Riders Logo carved into the wood.*

Steck    109

*Damien listens to the transmission, and begins to transmit.*

Eh, Rough Riders M.C.? Never heard of any of you. We ain't got any idea of anything that you *exaggerates* "claimed." We don't give two shits about you guys, y'all never attacked our club as I'm aware, and we never ran into any of you. But hell, that could change.... I'll send someone to find you to discuss this.... We'll be in touch.

*Damien ends the transmission*

*Damien listens to the transmission, and begins to transmit.*

Eh, Rough Riders M.C.? Never heard of any of you. We ain't got any idea of anything that you *exaggerates* "claimed." We don't give two shits about you guys, y'all never attacked our club as I'm aware, and we never ran into any of you. But hell, that could change.... I'll send someone to find you to discuss this.... We'll be in touch.

*Damien ends the transmission*

*Cowboy chuckles to himself lightly before pushing the talk button on his radio.*

"You'll be hearin' a lot about us soon pal, just remember, if y'all don't step in on our business, or try anything fishy, we'll be golden, but you know how it works, I don't need to tell you what will cause a turf war, you don't want any Pagan's blood on your hands?  You know what not to do, we can meet and further discuss this, but until then, best of luck to ya and your club, Cowboy out."

*The radio cuts to static as Cowboy finishes his drink and stands up to stretch before walking out the door of the Rough Rider's Clubhouse.*

Sign in to follow this