Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
GaryCash

A Message to Jimmy Estacado [Open Frequency]

GaryCash    33

Gary's breathing was labored and he was drenched in sweat.  He munched some more of the anti-biotic's he had miraculously stumbled across in the Berenzino home and he also took some of the previous home owners IBprofen to ease his pain.  

He screamed out he moved across the floor boards with his leg he had splinted and was covered by a blood soaked bandage.  Gary had tried to stitch the wound himself but had been unsuccessful.

[align=justify]"Jimmy, its me Gary..."  Gary coughed as he lit up a cigarette and thought very carefully about what he said next.  "We need to talk...  IF YOU READ THIS, DO NOT  TELL ANYONE YOU'VE HEARD FROM ME..."  Gary coughed again flicking away his cigarette.  "I never-- I... I never thought it'd --"  Gary stopped himself.  "We need to speak in person... but not now... I don't know if its--  we just can't...  Maybe we can switch the frequency."

[align=justify]Gary dropped his radio awaiting a response as he tried to make himself as comfortable as he could while sitting up right with his wound.

Coda852    38

Gary's breathing was labored and he was drenched in sweat.  He munched some more of the anti-biotic's he had miraculously stumbled across in the Berenzino home and he also took some of the previous home owners IBprofen to ease his pain.  

He screamed out he moved across the floor boards with his leg he had splinted and was covered by a blood soaked bandage.  Gary had tried to stitch the wound himself but had been unsuccessful.

[align=justify]"Jimmy, its me Gary..."  Gary coughed as he lit up a cigarette and thought very carefully about what he said next.  "We need to talk...  IF YOU READ THIS, DO NOT  TELL ANYONE YOU'VE HEARD FROM ME..."  Gary coughed again flicking away his cigarette.  "I never-- I... I never thought it'd --"  Gary stopped himself.  "We need to speak in person... but not now... I don't know if its--  we just can't...  Maybe we can switch the frequency."

[align=justify]Gary dropped his radio awaiting a response as he tried to make himself as comfortable as he could while sitting up right with his wound.

Jimmy was looking digging through his supplies frowning at what was taken from the robbery as he hears his radio go off. He raises an eyebrow in surprise at the message and quickly picks up his radio to respond.

"Whoa hang on Gary, if you still have my private frequency than switch to that. Are you hurt I can come patch you up to the best of my abilities. Besides I've learnt a few new tricks on how to deal with certain wounds."

He releases the PTT and starts to repack everything into his bag accounting for everything in his head.

GaryCash    33

Gary scrambled to grab his radio as soon as he heard Jimmy's response.  

"No, no... not now Jim... and I'm afraid its past that, I'm gonna need a serious doctor if I ever want to be able to run again... or walk alright for that matter...  But we can't now.  I'll... I'll reach you on the other frequency soon...  Gary out."

Combat Logo    84

Gary scrambled to grab his radio as soon as he heard Jimmy's response.  

"No, no... not now Jim... and I'm afraid its past that, I'm gonna need a serious doctor if I ever want to be able to run again... or walk alright for that matter...  But we can't now.  I'll... I'll reach you on the other frequency soon...  Gary out."

*Logan sits against the tree with a grunt, listening to the radio. He presses down on the talk button, his eyes watching the road.*

"Gary! Jesus Christ you sound like shit. Buddy, I can find you a doctor, I know a few. Where are you man?"

*He looks at the radio, gritting his teeth, before letting go of the button. He places his hand on his chest, letting out a groan of pain and he feels his bandages.*

Sign in to follow this