Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:16

Sign in to follow this  

I'm going away [Open Frequency]

*Ryan walks along the dirt road back toward his house. He takes out his radio and adjusts the frequency, holding down the PTT*

This is Ryan Robertson

Some of you may know me, some may not. I am the leader of Outrun, well I was...

I will try and keep this short, i'm going north, back to my house. I need to look after my wife and when she recovers, i'm gonna spend time with her... rather than lead a group

You may see me around every so often, the saline I've got stockpiled won't last forever... and I've still got a few loose ends to deal with

If you need me just contact me on my private frequency

Stay safe Chernarus

*he releases the PTT and smiles, realising that he is finally free from the responsibility of running Outrun. He slides the radio back into his vest pocket and continues down the road*

Mack hears the message and looks down somberly at his feet. He thinks about to say for a bit, devising a huge speech. After debating what to say, he sighs and presses down the PTT.

"You're my brother."

He releases the PTT, taking off the aviators he wore, revealing his gunshot wound through his left eye. He presses down the PTT again.

"You need anything, you know how to get at me.

Take care of Elena. I'll see you around."

He releases the PTT once more, touching the gunshot exit wound just below his left ear.

*Ollie picks up his radio, drunk out of his mind he hold down the PTT sluing into the radio*

'Take car-re there buddy, look after yourself'

*Ollie takes another sip of whiskey gasping as he slams the bottle on the table*

'I'm east if you need anythin''

*He chuckles letting go of the PTT*

*Jo hears Ryan's broadcast. She pushes her  PTT*

"You need to be careful. If you ever get into a situation where you need me, just contact me on the old Outrun frequency. I will be happy to help an old friend"

*She stares at the wall, wondering what to do next*

"Its going to be different without you guys around"

*A tear rolls down her cheek onto the radio and into the speaker, creating some interference for a few seconds*

"Next time you see Josh, give him a hug from me"

*She lets go of the PTT and puts the radio back into her bag. She then gets up and continues heading north*

Marcunt    218

*Sitting inside of the radio tower, Dustin asks frenchie to raise the radio to his mouth and hold down the PTT. His voice is weak and unstable.*

"You... Fucking snake. *He coughs violently, then waves his stump towards the water bottle. Frenchie helps him drink, then Dustin continues speaking.* That's right. You get the fuck... The fuck out of here. You stay up there, with your suicidal fuckin' wife. Shame she didn't actually pull the trigger."

*This time the coughing grew louder and more violent, but he kept talking none the less.*

"I wish she chokes on her own saliva, you filth..."

*He blinks at frenchie and he lets go of the PTT. He looks around at his brothers, then says "Let's get some *cough* fuckin' *cough* whiskey... Eh?". *

*Woods walks through a forest with Dani humming at this side , he hears Ryan's voice through the radio and holds down the PTT button*

Alright, remember where we talked the meeting place is , after that we're going.

I guess we're leaving together.

*He releases the PTT button*

LoneStarrr    84

*Alan stops from his jog in the northern reaches of Chernarus. He sits in a bus stop and takes a moment to catch his breath before he responds.* 

Ryan, as others have said, if you need anything, you know how to get ahold of me. You and Elena be safe up there, take care of yourselves. You were the best leader I have ever known, I want you to know that. 

*He stops a moment, gathering his thoughts.*

Jo, I'm sorry I couldn't be around that much...I wanted to make things work out, but...it's not looking all that great right now. Keep safe, don't get hurt. I hope we can start over again in the future. 

*He stops with again with a frown and a sigh before finishing his transmission*

If anyone other former Outrun members are listening, all of you can contact me whenever you need anything. I'll do my best to help out in whatever way possible...everyone stay safe...

And to Josh...Keep fighting buddy, you're the strongest kid I know. You'll do just fine.

*Alan smiles slightly upon finishing the transmission. He puts the radio back into his back pocket and stands, readjusting his bag. He sits still for a moment more, looking back the direction he came before continuing on his travels.*

Doc Holiday    155

*After hearing Ryan's message he finishes the bottle of whiskey. In a fit of rage he throws the bottle against the wall and grabs his radio. After muttering for a while he holds down the PTT*

"You're just up and leaving? You say fucking nothing about any of this, then suddenly you just decide it's too hard and fuck off up North? And here I was, thinking you were a fucking man. After all the shit you've been through, after all the shit WE'VE been through, you think you can run away?"

*He begins to shout angrily*

"You can't fucking leave this place Ryan! Up North isn't any better! You think you can get a better life, think that it'll all be ok? Fuck No. Russia's even worse than this shithole. An even if you do stay here, you think isolating yourself will make it any better?"

*A wicked smile appears on his face*

"What about the kid Ryan? The wee little kid that'll be dying any day soon?"

"I seem to remember you lecturing me on how he's just a kid and that I was 'horrible' to him, yet here you are, leaving him for dead..."

"Tut, tut, tut Ryan..."

*He laughs a little*

"Anyway Ryan, have fun wallowing in your misery, I'm sure you won't last a week..."

*He laughs again before releasing the PTT*

JAMMIELAD    144

*Jamie rolls over on the field and looks into the sky, holding his torn up armband and patches it up, slipping it back on her holds down the PTT and begins to speak*

"Usually I'd be a bit mad but.. I can't. I wish you two the best of luck and you do you Ryan, just don't get yourself fucking killed will you? I still wouldn't mind a good drink with ya".

*He sighs softly and says one more thing*

"Tell her I said sorry aight? Been meaning to do that for a lil bit"

*Jamie releases the PTT button and sets off, alone once again*

"On the road again.."

Iceman sits on the banks of Black Lake and struggles with his fishing rod before being assisted by Liv - he hears the message and decides to let the fish be in peace.

*He pushes the PTT button*

I hope you'll take the time you need, old friend - the pair of you.

When you find the urge to return, come find us.

This trashcan of a country needs people like you.

Best wishes, your pal - Iceman.

*releases*

He sat there all evening - wondering to himself, wondering whether Ryan and Elena ever truly forgave him for the things he had done in the past.

It had always bothered him, and it always will.

*Bishop holds down the PTT*

Good luck to you and your wife Ryan... Hope she recovers, 

at least you went out with a bang...

Stay safe

*He releases the PTT*

*He sits in his house, smoking a cigarette, while changing the frequency, and stops suddenly while hears Ryan's message*

*He waits to hear every response, rolls his eyes hearing what Johnny said, then pushes the PTT*

"I know we didn't have time to know eachother a lot, but the time we had in Guglovo was more than enough for me."

"I don't know about the others, but you were a friend to me as was the kid, Josh."

*Takes a little break, and takes a drag out of the cigarette.*

"But i wish you luck to find your own safe haven, or at least a place that's better than this shithole"

*Takes a long drag and flicks the cigarette out.*

"And if you ever come back, you and your wife, are more than welcomed to sit with me by the fire, and drink something, maybe even crack some stories."

*Releases the PTT, and puts the radio on the table, blankly looking at the wall, thinking.*

Grimnir    588

*Anton pushes the PTT button down.*

Can't really say I am suprised, I told Johnny months ago that you wouldn't stay.

*He sighs.*

Good luck I guess, you will need it up north.

*Anton releases the PTT button.*

*Jacket listens through as holding the PTT button afterwards*

*A few seconds of muffled talking could be heard* "Fuckin--"

*A mask fiddling sound could be heard afterwards*

'Junky gas masks...

All I could wish you is luck, and perhaps sometime alone would come in use... A-After all the troubles you had back then...

Much luck.

Stay Safe, Stay Wise.'

*The transmission cuts off sharply*

Bowser    45

*Max takes out his radio and holds the PTT down*

"Hey Ryan."

"Don't die out there. We all need you pal."

"Take care brother. We are family."

*He smiles lightly under his face mask. Releasing the PTT and putting the radio back into his vest pouch.*

Darren hears the radio transmission, he ignores everyone else but Ryan and then holds down the PTT.

"Watch out for those fucking bears. Bye, ya spoon."

He releases the PTT and carries on with his shitty day.

*Felix hears the transmission of his friend, and picks up his radio, pressing down the PTT button*

Stay safe, friend...

*He sighs*

...Stay safe...

*Felix smiles to himself, then releases the PTT button before returning to his comrades*

Joules    228

*Julia depresses the PTT. Her voice sounds agitated.*

"So that's it huh? Just cuttin' and runnin' when the going is getting tough? Fuck man I thought you all were better than that. When my home was burned to the ground and my fiance... murdered. You know what I did? I found the fat son of a bitch that ordered it, and ended him. I didn't tuck my tail between my legs and find a place hidden far away to wallow in my sadness... Whatever, stay safe I guess!"

*she lets out a groan and releases the PTT*

-snip-

-snip-

*Ryan drops the deer he had been carrying outside his house and heads in, shutting the door behind him. He takes his radio from the desk and sits up on it, sighs as he remembers the various responses given to him. He finally holds the PTT*

Well I made it back to my place alive *he chuckles* and I'm only about an hours walk away from the usual places, if you need me just contact me on my private frequency.

*his tone becomes more serious*

Dustin, I don't know how the fuck you are still alive... I don't know why the fuck you want to still be alive but whatever, just tell Damien he's next... still got contracts open in that area of the country

*he rubs the back of his neck and addresses the message from Julia*

Cuttin' and runnin'? I played my fuckin part... I did my job and I barely made it out with my wife. So i'm gonna focus on living for a bit yeah? Rather than worrying about other people. Don't get me wrong if you need help you just contact me, but don't give me shit for wanting to enjoy my life while I'm still breathing

*he releases the PTT and places the radio back on the table. He takes his knife out of his bag and heads outside to prepare the deer to eat*

*Daniel flicks on the PTT*

Let the past be in the past old pal?

Have fun with your disabled junkie skank in the woods

*Daniel flicks of the PTT*

-snip-

*Ryan hears Black's response and takes the radio, grinning before holding the PTT*

Have fun mourning over your dead brothers and your lost cause Black

I would say have fun up north yourself, but you only got 1 arm, 1 leg and no dick so I'm not sure how much fun that is

*he sits back on his chair*

Don't worry though, if I ever see you again I will put you out of your misery... "old pal"

*he releases the PTT and drops the radio back on the table infront of him*

-snip-

*Ryan hears Black's response and takes the radio, grinning before holding the PTT*

Have fun mourning over your dead brothers and your lost cause Black

I would say have fun up north yourself, but you only got 1 arm, 1 leg and no dick so I'm not sure how much fun that is

*he sits back on his chair*

Don't worry though, if I ever see you again I will put you out of your misery... "old pal"

*he releases the PTT and drops the radio back on the table infront of him*

*Daniel flicks on the PTT*

Catch me if you can faggot

How original , ``you dickless armless legless idiot`` at least make fun of my Jew Nose you baby-faced rent boy

The Terror Machine will never die

Glory on to Victory brothers

White Pride 

World Wide

Oh and ryan ,  

I`m aiming for ya head

*Static*