Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:34

Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Now Hiring [OPEN]

Shadows    997

*Benito grabs his radio and pushes the PTT*

Buongiorno, my name is Benito Mancini. I'm here looking for some employees for my new business I'm starting. I need people of many different types of skills that could help out my family business in any way possible. If you think you're up to the challenge, get back to me with some of your personal contact information and we can get you an application.

*Benito releases the PTT and continues painting the sign for his new business*

*Xavier Picks up his radio and holds down the PTT button* 

"Family Business you say? What kind of business are we talking about here, My name is Mr. Segato and as I can tell from your good morning, you are Italian. I am also Italian, My guess is you are trying to start something that I have already started. There is one thing different between me and you though, I don't call the people that work for me employees even though this is a business. I call them family. I am sure you can see what I am getting at. Chances are you will probably be trying to do the same thing I am doing sell the same thing I am. There is one problem with that, I cant have you coming and trying to sell to my clients, you understand? I would be willing to talk to you about coming to work for me, you are a business man and I am sure you know what happens if in this line of work if someone steps on another persons business. I am sure we can work something out. Talk to you soon Mr. Mancini. 

-End of transmission- 

YO_MIKE    4

**Listens to the message before picking up radio, and beginning to talk**

"Anything you need old friend"

**The screams of a man can be heard in the background as he releases the button**

Shadows    997

-snip-

*Benito pushes the PTT after he finishes his cigar*

Hey Tony, how've you been? Been a while my good friend. I already know you're looking to be a part of this little business I got here so how about you talk to me and we get you an application.

*Benito releases the PTT and opens his cigar case*

-see you ingame mate-

*Johnny Walker slowly removes his black leather gloves, sighing dramatically as he clicks on his radio*

*A calm northern Irish voice can be heard*

Alright... Mr. Segato? It has came to my understanding that Mr. Mancini wants to get his little employees. It's very simple, let him get his employees. 

You already made your mistake, you put on your act, your... 'Big man' act, it isn't fool anyone. However, let me tell you something Mr. Segato... *Clears his throat* You, have no right, no right to talk like you known this shit. *Sighs* You're gonna get cut, watch yourself big man. Don't get hurt, that's all.

*Johnny Walker clicks off his radio, shaking his head as he raises an eyebrow towards Mr. Mancini followed by a slight grin.*

-snip- 

*Xavier listens and then begins to speak holding down the PTT* 

"I was not speaking to you, I was speaking to Mr. Mancini. I am a man of business Mr. Mancini can go ahead and get his employees but if he steps in my fucking business then I have a problem you understand? Who the fuck are you anyway?"

*He releases the PTT*

-snip- 

-snap-

*Walker widens his eyes as he listens in shock*

A name isn't important, but my words are. *sighs* Let me tell you something Mr. Segato... We are simple men trying to sell pizza's, if you want we can have a fucking bake off, would you like that?

*Clicks off his radio*

:: Zane listens to the message over the radio, and takes the radio into his hands. He sighs and holds down the PTT ::

Before you start asking people to do things.. You better have a benefit for the other party, Mister Mancini.

Two questions if I may ask...

What sort of business is this, and why do you need multiple skill sets?

I might be willing to help you with contracts, and other forms of deal negotiating, but whats in it for me?

:: Zane takes his finger off the PTT, and goes back to doing nothing ::

Shadows    997

-snip-

*Benito hears the voice and holds the PTT*

I'm an Italian man in a fucked up country after a civil war, what kind of business do you think this is. I need men that can deal with all kinds of situations and handle all business offers. As I said, this is a business. You scratch my back, I'll make sure it was worth your while.

*Benito releases the PTT and gets back to building his new workplace*

-snip-

-snip-

:: Zane snickers, and holds down the PTT ::

I don't think your business is my type of work, but I might invest in your future if you're worth it.

I'll keep in touch Mister Mancini. Names Zane.

:: He smiles, and lets go of the PTT ::

-snip- 

-snap-

-snip-

*Xavier hold down the PTT*

"Your words mean nothing to me. Especially becuase you are hiding your name, it sounds like its more than just making pizzas. Like I said I don't care what you do, but if you step on my business then I have a problem, and my words are important, so I hope you remember them. 

*The PTT is relased*

Raptor    153

*Jackson wipes the blood off his knife and looking down at the infected he just killed. He's been smiling to himself after hearing the back and forth conversation over this frequency. He holds the PTT button on his vest to respond in a sarcastic, playful tone*

"Well what do we have here? Italians doing shady shit over an open frequency? No matter, I could honestly care less whatever the fuck you guys do, as long as there is coin in it."

*He pauses a second*

"If ya'll are short on muscle, hit me up and we'll discuss terms. You can call me Jax."

*Jackson releases the PTT and slings his rifle over his shoulder, continuing down the empty road.*

*Cowboy flicks his radio on, speaking into it lowly to not wake his brothers.*

"Family business eh? I hope you don't plan on stealin' our clients, we do quite the bit of....... 'Business' per say. We need to talk about this, because we ain't losin' customers to some amateur hirin' folks off the radio. Y'know people of all types listen in here, you could be hirin' a damn rat. I dunno exactly what type of workers or family you want, but I can tell you this, the ones who like to get their hands dirty and know shit about this life, don't take offers from people over radios. Until next time pal, Rough Riders M.C. For life, take care."

*The radio goes to silence as Cowboy places it on the clubhouse table, tapping his fingers on the Rough Riders insignia carved into the table, "Poor guy is gonna attract the wrong attention, shame these amateurs don't know how to play the game no more, makes it less fun for us.", he'd grab his whiskey, taking a drink out of it, ready to reply back to any voice who might speak over the radio.*

Shadows    997

*You hear a click*

This is Mr. Mancini, the pizza man. We're back and better than ever and are in need of some delivery boys. Contact me here if you'd like to get involved in my business.

*The radio turns off*

Keione    49

*Keione sits upright in his bed, using the last bit of sunlight gleaming through the window to mark down various locations on his map. He hears the broadcast coming from the kitchen table, debating about responding. After a few moments, he walks towards the kitchen and grabs his radio, sliding his thumb over the PTT and pulling down his facemask as he speaks*

Now just a moment there Mister Rough Riders, I wouldn't be acting like that. I'm not too sure a group of guys who call themselves the "Rough Riders" in a country where the population is mostly males is attracting the right attention either, but your peace is your peace.

*He chuckles for a moment as he walks back towards his bed*

Mister Mancini, yeah? I'm in the business of business, but I've been out of the game for some time now. Maybe we should discuss some details of business. I do love a good ole' family setting.

*He slides his thumb off the PTT and sets it down on the nightstand*

Rabbit    96

*Mal crumples the tinfoil he's been lining the abandoned apartment with and grabs his revolver, cocking the hammer at the sudden sound from the radio. He looks around and squints suspiciously and then picks up the transmitter.*

"It was good, real good, real nice to hear from you the other day Mr. Mancini, I'm uhh..."

*He peers out the blinds of the second story apartment*

" ...sure glad to finally be able to make an honest living as a pizza delivery... man. If you require my services again please just say the word. I'll be keeping watch in my town. You always know where you can find the Sheriff."

*He winks as he says it, but then realizes no one can see him and hangs up feeling slightly embarrassed.*