Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
swinebane46

Backstory

swinebane46    0

Hey I am trying to get whitelisted and I wrote this. If you would be kind enough to go through the story and tell me if ive missed anything or accidently clashed with the lore in anyway please let me know.

Stallon was always the odd one out. He was born in London 28 years prior to the outbreak. He only had one name, no last or middle name. When he had asked his parents why they simply shrugged. He was the loner of the group even as a child. He was very gifted in school. He would be doing work that was years above him.

When he finished school he went to work as a physicist. He moved to Novigrad because he was offered a better job. When the infection broke out he had no clue. He was busy in his lab doing research. He finally realized what was going on when he began hearing gunfire outside. When he looked out the closed window he was shocked to see everything in shambles and people stumbling around. He checked the radio stations but wasn't able to find anything useful. He had no access to internet or any other means of contacting the outside world. After days he finally stumbled onto a radio station that had some explanation of what was going on. He tried to make contact but it was just a looping message. Eventually, out of food and water, he went out to see if he could find some help. He had heard over the radio that people were going mad trying to bite and tear the flesh from others. So he went out with a wooden plank for protection. It wasn't enough. After 5 minutes of being outside he was bitten. He barely escaped with his life back to his laboratory. He began freaking out knowing that he would turn into one of them in a day or two. He tried his best to do experiments but could find nothing. That's why in a few days when nothing happened he was shocked. His first assumption was that he had some immunity and after some testing found no trace of the virus in him but had no clue as to why. He began making his way out, much more carefully, and gathering basic supplies to live. His main goal is to find out how to cure the infection. Eventually he decided that staying where he was wouldn't be enough so he ventured out to find others and further his research on the cure.

P.S. I'm still pretty new to rp and such so don't laugh to hard at my skills (or therefor lack of) xD

Deputy_Derp    0

Make sure to add paragraphs and such. Also, look over the Lore page here and compare your story to that. Make sure that it would fit in correctly. Think about it, does it make sense? Is it realistic? Looks okay so far. Good luck, mate.

Sign in to follow this