Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

Is This It? [Open]

Recommended Posts

Squillium    425

*Miller runs into a barn north of Vybor as a group of armed men surround it. He presses the PTT *

What the fuck do you want?!

*Miller holds the radio to his face*

I don't know what's happening, I don't know who the fuck is chasing me and I don't know why. This isn't Izaak and his men, they're too controlled, too disciplined. 

*A knock can be heard on the barn door along with a man screaming commands, Miller smiles as tears run down his face. He tries to talk quickly*

 Sorry about making fun of you Fox, you still have a shit hat Ryan, and Izaak you crazy fuck even after everything I still hope you can find happiness. *He pauses* Guess I won't be able to finish that well Pices.

*The door is knocked down as men run into the barn and rush Miller, a scuffle can be heard followed by the sound of Miller's screams. A deep voice can be heard over the radio*

Get him in the truck, we need to move.

*A gunshot can be heard hitting the radio as the frequency goes to static*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cipher    0

Mack couldn't help but muster a wide grin as he presses down the PTT.

"Snake. Got what was fucking coming to him.

Hey, to whoever took him, make sure to fuck him up real good, yeah? Just carve "TRAITOR" into his forehead or something."

He releases the PTT, feeling almost dissatisfied with himself for denouncing one who he once called a friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nihoolious    1248

*Izaak recognizes the voice and responds*

What the fuck? Miller?

*He waits for a response*

Whoever can find Miller contact Izaak Sirko immediately. Ill make it worth your while.

*Izaak releases the PTT and waits for a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    730

*Izaak recognizes the voice and responds*

What the fuck? Miller?

*He waits for a response*

Whoever can find Miller contact Izaak Sirko immediately. Ill make it worth your while.

*Izaak releases the PTT and waits for a response*

Hope takes her radio, mildly upset with hearing it on her radio. She replies to the man who had a common interest, sounding ill.

"Already on it."

She rubs her brow, sighing to herself with her weak form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Boris clenches the radio and holds the PTT*

Who are these fucks that took you, Miller? I think Boris needs to give them a bit of a lesson.

*Boris releases the PTT, grabs his AK, and begins searching for Miller*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trix    0

-snip-

*Brad begins to transmit*

'Izaak you know who this is ... these men you want them dead or alive. either way works for me i still get to have some fun'

*Brad ends the transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*Fox jumps up from the stonewall she was sitting on when she hears the transmission. She quickly runs over to her bag, grabs her radio and pushes down the PTT*

What's going on Miller?

*She looks around nervously, searching for a gun in the camp*

Ohh, no no no no..

*She takes a deep breath, trying to collect herself. After not getting a response, she releases the PTT and starts packing her bag*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×