Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Faith

Slowly Losing Hope [Open freq.]

Faith    731

Xela stares down at her stomach, feeling as if nothing was there or even growing. A constant exercise keeping her moving she was stranded in a house in Chernarus. She pulls off her gear, pale almost death looking with the lack of being able to keep herself supplied. This rolled in her mind as she presses her hand, feeling the slight bump. Packing away her bag and other items, she decides to transmit her broken voice. It sang sadly down the radio in her thick accent (French). Holding the guitar that she managed to learn; that she had found not long ago in her missing days, it sounded slightly higher toned.

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/57f99641cb5e6.mp3[/mp3]

There are loved ones in the glory, 

Whose dear forms you often miss; 

When you close your earthly story, 

Will you join them in their bliss?

Will the circle be unbroken

By and by, by and by?

Is a better home awaiting

In the sky, in the sky?

In the joyous days of childhood, 

Oft they told of wondrous love, 

Pointed to the dying Saviour; 

Now they dwell with Him above.

By and by, by and by?

In the sky, in the sky?

You remember songs of heaven

Which you sang with childish voice, 

Do you love the hymns they taught you, 

Or are songs of earth your choice?

By and by, by and by?

In the sky, in the sky?

You can picture happy gath'rings

'Round the fireside long ago, 

And you think of tearful partings, 

When they left you here below.

By and by, by and by?

In the sky, in the sky?

One by one their seats were emptied, 

And one by one they went away; 

Now the family is parted, 

Will it be complete one day?

By and by, by and by?

In the sky, in the sky?

She slowly crumbles over the guitar, shedding hurtful tears, feeling alone and abandoned in her pregnant mess. She places the guitar down, dragging the screwdriver from the tableside, staring at it. Remaining quite. A tear singular crawls down her pale cheek.

*Cowboy hears the voice, quickly grabbing at his radio, almost knocking Richie to the ground as he jumps up from his seat in the clubhouse*

"Xela!  Is that you?  Sweetheart where are you, I can get the boys loaded and ready and be there within the hour.  Your voice.......  It's broken but beautiful as always.  Please for the love of everything tell me where you are, I'll be there....."

*Cowboy releases the PTT on his radio, looking at it with a solemn stare before turning to Richie and the other Club brothers, "We may need to roll out soon, until then, go back to playin' cards."  He'd walk into his room in the Clubhouse, radio in hand as he slams down on the bed, bursting into tears.*

Cipher    0

Mack James finishes changing the bandage on his left eye, cleaning the entry wound of the bullet that pierced his socket not a month beforehand. He sits up as he hears the song being sung over the radio, and props his atrophied legs up on the bed, doing his best to hum along softly, even though he didn't know the tune. Once the song is over, he leans over slightly, grunting in pain while grabbing the radio. He holds it in his hand for a moment before pressing down the PTT button.

"Xela, huh?

Hope mentioned you. Thought you were dead. I guess legends like us can't stay away forever.

Good singing. You're pretty good.."

He holds down the PTT button for a few moments, quickly brainstorming ideas on how to continue the transmission. He blanks and releases the PTT, laying his head back on the headboard of the bed, gently touching the split just below his ear, where the bullet exited from.

Deputy_Derp    0

Darren hears Mack over the radio, he thinks nothing of it at first, but he then realises... huh, ain't that weird? Mack's alive... Darren quickly squeezes the PTT down

"So... Mack, I thought you were uh... dead n' stuff? Huh... we'll have to meet up sometime."

He realises that multiple people are probably listening to the radio, including the singer, he changes subject back to the singing

"The singing is good n' all but... It can be better. Hey, I'm an honest guy. Here to help. Err... bye."

Darren releases the PTT and begins to twiddle his thumbs while waiting for a response, even though he just said 'Bye'. 

Zombru    25

Mandell's face would be red as he speaks into the radio in an annoyed voice

"Yeah, Darren. Last memory i had of Mr. James was when I shot him in the head after he had acted as if he'd done it himself. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong."

Mandell would leave his radio in the room and walk out of the camp with no destination in mind

Cipher    0

*Mandell's face would be red as he speaks into the radio in an annoyed voice*

"Yeah, Darren. Last memory i had of Mr. James was when I shot him in the head after he had acted as if he'd done it himself. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong."

*Mandell would leave his radio in the room and walk out of the camp with no destination in mind*

Mack blankly responds to Mandell:

"Aim a bit to the left next time, buddy."

He releases the PTT, staring into the wall, hoping to see through the bullshit he was going to have to respond to over the next few hours.

Faith    731

Xela plucks on a few strings of the guitar, staring at the T on her finger. A morbid tone heard over the radio, almost in disbelief in a bad way. Almost numb with some sort of pain.

"'ome..."

She drops the radio along with the screwdriver, staring at the wooden door... Waiting... For nothing worth while to happen.

Chernov    0

*Martin, reminded of his time in Chernarus by another familiar voice, stops for a moment and turns his radio on*

"How are those burn wounds treatin ya me dear? Seems Cowboy couldnt keep ya safe then, and he cant now. What a shame. The cru-"

*The broadcast cuts out*

Faith    731

Xela overhears the familiar voice on the radio. After being headbutted, tackled, smacked across the face and thrown to the ground she trys to emit some words.

"You... mother... fuc...."

She breaks down into tears, trying not to be a hassle for Dr. Wes who was currently looking her her. She couldn't shed anymore tears. Feeling like an afraid beaten house wife who ran away, she began realising the abuse she put up with wasn't of shouldn't of been available.

Gatorr    0

*gator wakes up to the song over the radio and groans as he reaches for it*

"Ralph Stanley sang it better"

*he puts it back on the floor and lays back down to sleep*

ThatRyanGuy    0

-snip-

*Ryan had been listening to the singing on the radio, humming to himself as he sits alone in his house. He does not think much of the voices on the radio. Once he hears Macks voice however he sits up quickly, in disbelief that he is still alive. He quickly takes his radio and grips the PTT*

Mack...? Holy shit

How the fuck are y... you know what it doesn't fucking matter, we need to meet... soon. If you need doctors we got some

Don't get yourself killed

*he releases the PTT and grins, happy to hear some good news. However his grin quickly disappears as he remembers the information Mack gave away behind Ryan's back. He sighs and gets up from his chair, moving into the other room*

Commissar    119

*Brutus is sleeping, his radio comes to life as the girls voice comes through, at first he is angry. As the girl continues to sing

he starts to calm down. He sits there listening with a smile on his face, and then silence. He pushes his PTT*

That was nice, but the next time you get the urge to sing, don't. Just keep your fucking mouth shut

or at least sing to yourself. This is the last time I keep my radio on while I am sleeping. My fault I guess.

*He releases his PTT, even though he wouldn't mind hearing another song, Brutus won't show anyone that there is still

a human side to him. He removes the battery from his radio, and goes back to sleep*

Flash    385

Jake hears the singing and begins to chuckle, his chuckle turns into a nasty cough.

he traces his finger along the cut on his throat as he grabs his radio

As he's about to press the PTT he hears a familiar voice and smiles.

" Mack Fuckin James, you slippery bastard hahaha, I should have known you'd made it out

We need to catch up... "

He release the PTT and reaches to itch his leg, however, it is gone...

*Jacket takes himself a few moments even minutes to listen through, He shakes lightly as holding the PTT button*

'I never th-thought... I-I would hear it ever again...'

*He pauses for a few moments*

'Be.. Unbroken...'

*The transmission cuts off*

*Cowboy listens in to the conversations, gripping his knife as he stabs the table, talking through his radio.*

"You fuckin' Catholic prick, where are you? I'll pay you a visit myself for what you did to her, and to the rest of ya, shut the fuck up, her singin' is the closest thing to beautiful as y'all are gonna hear nowadays, don't make me find you all, and show you what happens when you bash down on my wife."

*The radio cuts to static as Cowboy pulls the knife out of the table, standing up and walking outside to the woods.*

Chernov    0

*Cowboy listens in to the conversations, gripping his knife as he stabs the table, talking through his radio.*

"You fuckin' Catholic prick, where are you?  I'll pay you a visit myself for what you did to her, and to the rest of ya, shut the fuck up, her singin' is the closest thing to beautiful as y'all are gonna hear nowadays, don't make me find you all, and show you what happens when you bash down on my wife."

*The radio cuts to static as Cowboy pulls the knife out of the table, standing up and walking outside to the woods.*

*Martin giggles to himself, and says quietly, with a condescending tone in his voice*

"Wouldnt you like to know? I'm out doin God's work, like I always did in Chernarus me old friend. I'd be focusin on yer whore's burnt hide, rather then me if I were you."

*The broadcast ends*

Sign in to follow this