Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Razxhd

the journal of the one true Raz

Razxhd    0

I honestly do not know how I made it this far. This god damned apocalypse. I lost both my parents and my wife to it. Obviously since the world is so nice to me I had to watch them die shot by those bastards at the border. For the love of god they killed my baby she was 3 months old and they just killed her right in front of me. I was lucky enough to be a good enough actor so that the soldiers would think I was dead. I escaped this graveyard, but I lost something in it. I felt so powerless when I saw the life slowly drain out of her eyes, my wife she... she didn't deserve this. I have officially vowed that I would now help anyone that would need it even if that person is a complete stranger to me, I will NEVER let something like what happened at the border happen again. Now I just feel so alone, but if there one thing I will not do is abandon, I will keep fighting until my last breath, and if someone or something tries to stop me they will taste what it's like to be beaten to the ground, and made to stay there. Well if you have found this journal it means you have found the one thing that tells my story, and would ask you to please not use it to ignite a fire. Oh and if you ever meet me and are in need of assistance, I will gladly help,but if you try to do me wrong..... get ready to fight for your life.

Raz

Fluffles    21

I really like your writing style, you could certainly do something with this! You'll be writing more, right? You better!

Razxhd    0

I really like your writing style, you could certainly do something with this! You'll be writing more, right? You better!

Thanks Fluffles, and yes I probably will try to write some more stories and be active on this forum a little more. Thanks for that message I really appreciate the fact that someone out there actually enjoyed something I wrote.

Razareth    274

And here I thought I was the true Raz :D.

Good story though :).

Hope to see you expand on it.

Razxhd    0

And here I thought I was the true Raz :D.

Good story though :).

Hope to see you expand on it.

hahahaha! Oh well I never thought someone would have a name that looked like mine. To answer your question yes I do plan on expanding the story.

Razxhd    0

Liking this dude! Hope to see more buddy good stuff :D

Thanks man I really appreciate. :-)

I like this. Can't wait to see you expand upon this as you promised!

Thank you my man, I plan on making part 2 a little longer I hope you'll enjoy it.

Sign in to follow this