Server time: 2017-08-21, 23:44

Sign in to follow this  
Mianera

Your first 3 days in DayZRP?

Mianera    0

Figured I would share how my first three days went. 

DAY 1: Horrible start, couldn't find any loot, got hit by walkers, ran inland, began to starve and dehydrate... barely made it to next town where I stumbled across and friendly by a waterpump who gave me food. Screen totally grey, decided to kill a chicken and poorly made a campfire, couldn't see if the chicken was properly cooked, passed out GG.

DAY 2: EPIC start, first thing I found was a Big Military Tent, set up camp, kitted myself fairly up and met two looters who gave me a lesson in proper looting. To have one backpack in the hands and the other on the back. Brilliant! Stocked up on food and water.

DAY 3: Decided to venture out and explore, searching for more ammo, got hit by zombies used last ammo to kill them off and found a friendly fellah who just so happened to carry a bunch of the exact same type of ammo that I needed. Went north, found the NWAF and met more people right as nighttime fell upon us. Together, we got a bunch of goodies. Had to kill a Walker, we named him "Jimmy" and unfortunately had to put the rest of his family down, then all of a sudden we stumbled across 3 cows and decided to throw a campfire steak party just north of the NWAF!

Great experiences! Going to go try find some of the groups that people are apart of tomorrow and see what they are all about.

What were your first 3 days like? :)

Lankin    102

Can't remember how my first 3 days went, all I remember from them is that I met Whiskey, Perci and The Colony and then finally Zunn. Those first few months were a blast.

Fialova    22

Don't remember the specifics but I did definitely get forcefully married in one of my 3 first days. It was.. an experience.

Nihoolious    1114

First day: Went to diesal plant and hung with the Lost and Found hobos until I died.

Second day: Hung at Altar castle for a bit not sure what happened but I met some cool dudes.

Third day: Me and all the civs in Altar got kicked out and initiated on to leave. We called in SKA and ransacked the place.

Over simplified but the main parts are there.

Hagger    117

We already got a similar thread about the same topic.

I'll close this one and we can continue the discussion on the other thread.