Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:22
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Md6199

Player Limit?

Question

Md6199    0

I know this is not a big deal but Server 2 for the last 3 days is really hard to get into bc of the player lock. Its a 60 player lock and its aways full now I was just wondering are you able to increase the limit to 70 or 65 for example or is it stuck at 60 and yes I know putting up the limit will make server lag I was just wondering was that the issue?

12 answers to this question

Md6199    0

60 is the max for stable servers ATM.

I thought there was a 75 player limit before?

I remember that also, but I don't think you can host servers at 75 players anymore.

Md6199    0

I remember that also, but I don't think you can host servers at 75 players anymore.

oh really ::(ut when it does will dayzrp support it?

DickSlide    250

As Kevin stated in post #2 there is a 60 slot server max.

/solved

Glitch    15

Why is s1 so empty as of late? I feel this a related question being that s2 is so full because not many people want to be on s1 if it is empty.

Rory    1598

Why is s1 so empty as of late? I feel this a related question being that s2 is so full because not many people want to be on s1 if it is empty.

Well you just answered your own question ;)

On a side note, blame the player limit on the devs. It's not like they're actually trying to make the playerbase happy, right?

Md6199    0

On a side note, blame the player limit on the devs. It's not like they're actually trying to make the playerbase happy, right?

lol facts

Glitch    15

Well yes I understand what I meant to say is that s1 is empty because s2 is fuller and therefore no one wants to be on the empty server, but why did it become empty in the first place and why hasn't it been regularly filled like normal?

The Buddha    25

Could just be the times you are on. I see Server 1 get the most numbers during the European evenings. Much like how server 2 is fullest in the American evenings. You will find that during the night/during regular working hours the servers will be quieter for their respective time zones. Cause quite simply people are just not around to play. Also, I dunno if it effects everyone, but I find European servers can be rather bad for rubber banding. I took a break from Dayz a while back, and when I got back after this last patch,(the little update, not the full on .60 patch) rubber banding has been pretty heavy for me on European servers, but not quite so much on US... At least what I have noticed.

Dusty    1598

Well yes I understand what I meant to say is that s1 is empty because s2 is fuller and therefore no one wants to be on the empty server, but why did it become empty in the first place and why hasn't it been regularly filled like normal?

Because we're about 3-almost 4 months into a patch and people have lost interest in the game at the moment. When a new patch comes out, the population will raise again. At the moment, people don't really feel a motivation to get on the server due to either boredom with the current state of the game, or due to seeing the same people, groups and RP everywhere they go.