Server time: 2017-10-17, 09:37
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
R3ALBRETT

Dreading the day...

R3ALBRETT    7

Well, its been a great year and half for me here, but it is time I step away from here for good. Most of my close friends here know that I've been dealing for personal and financial issues for the past few months now. It has been an on going discussion between myself and my fiance that the computer has become one of our issues. So I've been actively trying to sell my computer.

I have made numerous friends since I've been here and I'd like to address a few of them now:

Frozen: Frozen, You have been the best friend I've made on here. Since the Exiled, you were there for me when things were at its worst and you ALWAYS asked how I was doing. I couldn't have asked for a better person to befriend. From the bottom of my heart, Thank you. <3

Panic: You helped make DayZ fun for me. You were a HUGE part of my time here and I am greatful for everything that you did for me in and out for character.

OG: Bro. You were a HUGE part of my enjoyment in RP. From our intellectual conversations, to our hilarious innuendos. Thank you for everything.

Jack Bandit, Hassan, Keira, Aiko, Fafnir, Dom, Von Cat, and MANY others: Thank you all for each and every experience you provided me, The amount of enjoyment, the amount of amusement you all gave me made this past year very helpful during the dark times I was going though. I will miss each and every one of you that I met, interacted with, RP'ed with, and just fucked off with. I love you all and hope the rest of your lives are full of excitement. Who knows....Never say never...

Hassan    448

Seeya later Cam, good luck with everything!

We're always here for ya my dude.

Randle    927

I know you mean Kanen/Dom but I'll take the mention.

o7 lad.

Ramon    360

Take care, good luck with everthing! ;)

DickSlide    250

Take care my dude.

Keira    1444

Love you Cam <3 Take care... Come back to us soon.

SweetJoe    387

Goodluck.

Faith    726

Bye bye Cameron! :(

Look after you and you son <3

Panic    0

Glad you remember the old days as good old days. You're doing what's best for yourself. Take care Brett.

Frozen    45

No problem Brett. You are one of the closest people I've managed to befriend here. You've helped me out a lot as well when it came to dealing with my problems or whatever. You also didn't sugar coat the truth which helped out giving a point across.

I'm sure we'll still talk somehow but seeing you leave RP is a shame. Truly. You shall be missed by many. You've really made your print on this community. Maybe not for everyone but for me you did and I'm sure others would agree. Feel to message me if you ever do need any help Brett. I'm serious :) <3

Rampage    0

You were a great RPer and you will be greatly missed. I enjoyed the many interactions with you on my Quaid character.

Malet    85

Stay safe, Brett.