Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:30

Sign in to follow this  
TheTrueHawk

It Has Been Quite A While

TheTrueHawk    28

Здравствуйте, my friends, it has been a while. So, for those who do not know me, my name is Ethan, I've been playing on this server for over a year now. Well, now that has been painfully pushed to the side, allow me to painfully explain where I've been for a while.

Over the summer, I had a few events happen, first being that my Uncle passed away in late June. Obviously, I had to take some time off to mourn for him. July was pretty easy-going, I got into a relationship that has been going very well. August was like hellfire and brimstone; I went to a location known as Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Acadia, a camp for Sea, Army, and Air cadets. I went over there for a course known as Intermediate Sail. Holy shit, it was hard to go through. Other than that, I've been put back into school and obviously, there is still stress from it, but everything else is going great. 

Overall, after you read that horribly put together message, I'm back into the community. I'll be playing my character Casey Halls once again as he is still not dead and possibly, you'll see a new character from my friend being made named Nathan Halls, so be on the lookout for him. I hope to meet new people around the wasteland and new factions to probably kick my sorry little ass. I'm glad to be back. 

Welcome back man.

I remember when you were but a white name and threw boiling water over a hostage. The days. Welcome back.

I know you! Welcome back man!

Keira    1025

Welcome back Casey Halls!

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750

Welcome back.

I remember you having panic attacks in the streets of zelenogorsk back when I was in ZBOR

Welcome back. ^~^

Oh my god

Legends never die

True heros live on forever