Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:48
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Interview with 5MILE5

Oliv    1890

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

5MILE5

Thank you so much for participating!

~ Tell us something unique about yourself! ~

Unigue huh? Well I am the only girl in my school, since I'm studying for being an operator, meaning I can operate a factory and try to keep it running. Doing maintenance and making sure setpoints are all right.

~ Which section in the Forum are the you most interested in and why? ~

I guess the Lore & Story Section. I love reading who people are and what they create writing. (Like Journals and Dairies)

~ How did you find out about DayZRP? ~

I think it was a youtuber, Well I know it was one since none of my friends are gamers. I don't really remember, but I'm glad I found it!

~ Have you made any friends during your time in this community? ~

Yes I did.

~ Is there something that you would like to see added to our community? ~

Mmh, I don't really know. I think it's pretty good like this.

~ What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences? ~

Probably the last couple of days. I have been taken hostage and tortured twice, luckily running away with nothing but my life.

I also joined a group and wish to be apart of it for real later on the road. I've met some really cool people lately.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us? ~

I don't have any video's myself but there are alot of video's out there that are worth it.

~ Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us? ~

Nope, I have nothing.

~ What do you think someone should at least do once while playing DayZRP (funny and serious and of course within the rules) ~

Let's see. Probably being someone really oposite of their character. Be creative. Act Nicer than normal or just more evil.

~ If you could meet one roleplay character you have met ingame in RL, who it would and why? ~

Oh, Let's see. That's a difficult choice, I don't know.

~ Ingame, what is your favorite location to hang out? ~

Kabanino and around, That's where lot's of things happen and I like to be part of the action.

~ What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community? ~

The fact that it's so close. Everyone seems to know at least someone of another group.

~ Is there anything you regret IC and OOC, since you have joined DayZRP (if yes, what and why?) ~

Not In Character, but Out Of Character, probably for not joining earlier. (Because I missed a lot.)

~ Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers? ~

For newcomers, just don't be afraid to talk to someone. Most of the time when you're new it seems scary, but you're not the only one RP'ing here. If it goes silent it's not the end of the world and it's probably realistic. Just try to be you're character and a bit of yourself.

~ Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community? ~

Mmh, No not really.

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Keira    1475

Thank you for the interview! Nice work.

Deegan    162

Nice Interview! ;)

Ramon    360

Thanks for the interview ;)

Nihoolious    1252

Hey, that pretty good.

Nice.

Same.