Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:03
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Edyhynot

Alone ~ Open Coms

Recommended Posts

Edyhynot    50

*Alex sits in an old cabin as he looks around he sees moss growing on the walls a draft from the broken window and water on the floor from the hole in the roof, he finds himself alone once again this is becoming all to familiar and the loneliness starts to set in*

H-h-hello, anyone out there, Its Alex, Anyone,  D-D-Daisy, Adam, Ben, Joe, Sergey a-a-anyone..... i just need to hear someones voice. left to find s-s-supplies for me and Daisy and got lost. not seen or spoke to anyone in weeks, s-s-starting to think there is no one left. i cant give up but i cant go on please anyone there.

You hear a soft sob and sniff in the background as Alex moves the radio from his mouth

*Alex sits in the corner drops the radios and sobs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hellspawnceri    533

*Duncan paces back and forth as he listens into various radio frequencies. He then hears a familiar voice  and decided to respond.*

" I'm still here Alex. If you ever figure out where you are then maybe we could meet somewhere. Catch up, you know? Seems like you don't have the best of luck, but I'm sure you'll still survive. Oh its uhh... Adam if you haven't figured it out yet. "

*Duncan lowers the radio from his mouth as he slumps down against the nearest tree.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

*Alex Quickly Picks up the radio after hearing a friendly voice*

A-a-adam, Adam is that really you, i fucked up again. w-w-why does it always happen. and now ive lost her again, how can i protect her if i c-c-cant evan look after my fucking self (Sniffs) i am s-s-such a loser always have been

maybe Daisy would be better off if i was gone like for good i am not helping anyone maybe would have been better if the clowns actually finished me.

*Alex drops the radio as tiers roll down his face*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Alex Quickly Picks up the radio after hearing a friendly voice*

A-a-adam, Adam is that really you, i fucked up again. w-w-why does it always happen. and now ive lost her again, how can i protect her if i c-c-cant evan look after my fucking self (Sniffs) i am s-s-such a loser always have been

maybe Daisy would be better off if i was gone like for good i am not helping anyone maybe would have been better if the clowns actually finished me.

*Alex drops the radio as tiers roll down his face*

*Picks up the radio*

Alex, is it you ? What happen ? Where is Daisy ?

You can always count on me to help you out, let me know where you are, I will make my way to you with supplies.

Keep faith, everything will be alright, am sure Daisy is fine. 

*release the radio and pray for an answer*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

*Alex Quickly Picks up the radio after hearing a friendly voice*

A-a-adam, Adam is that really you, i fucked up again. w-w-why does it always happen. and now ive lost her again, how can i protect her if i c-c-cant evan look after my fucking self (Sniffs) i am s-s-such a loser always have been

maybe Daisy would be better off if i was gone like for good i am not helping anyone maybe would have been better if the clowns actually finished me.

*Alex drops the radio as tiers roll down his face*

*Picks up the radio*

Alex, is it you ? What happen ? Where is Daisy ?

You can always count on me to help you out, let me know where you are, I will make my way to you with supplies.

Keep faith, everything will be alright, am sure Daisy is fine. 

*release the radio and pray for an answer*

*Alex hears a voice that's sounds familiar but cant put a finger on it*

W-w-who is this, i know the voice but sorry cant put the name to it.

*Alex listens closely* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    783

*smiles as he hears Alex voice*

Hey Alex...

...long time no see, hm?

Missed you, man!

How are ya? 

And whats the problem, hm?

Why dont you know where Daisy is?

*chuckles as she release the button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*Zeke holds down his PTT, the sound of things being pushed aside and tossed can be heard in the background as he speaks*

"...Considering you are lost the only...Comfort I can provide I suppose is that of this old...Jazz record I believe it is?"

*The sound of more objects being tossed is heard before the faint sound of a man shouting rings out*

"Nevermind, seems I cannot find it...Well enjoy the isolation I suppose, it can do wonders to ones mind."

*He abruptly cuts off his transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

*Alex hears her Voice the one he used to fear, and he starts to feel rage, sadness, all sorts of emotions apart from fear*

why cant you just stop, what you trying to do scare me i have nothing left, you and your clown friends can do what you want maybe if you catch me

you would be doing me a favour by ending it all, Why dont i just end it now.

Alex takes out his knife and looks at his wrists he slowly starts to cut, (you hear a whimper) Then remembers daisy what if shes still alive.

*The radio goes Silent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    783

*Alex hears her Voice the one he used to fear, and he starts to feel rage, sadness, all sorts of emotions apart from fear*

why cant you just stop, what you trying to do scare me i have nothing left, you and your clown friends can do what you want maybe if you catch me

you would be doing me a favour by ending it all, Why dont i just end it now.

Alex takes out his knife and looks at his wrists he slowly starts to cut, (you hear a whimper) Then remembers daisy what if shes still alive.

*The radio goes Silent*

*hears his emotions in his voice*

For once. I didnt wanted to scare you. 

Be strong man. 

Its a hard world. But ... I learned something. It is worth fighting. 

So dont give up. 

I dont say that often. 

*mumbles* To soft ... *thinks about the words Todd used to say about her showing such emotions* 

No stand up and fight kid. 

Daisy will be out there maybe. It is worth it or?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

*Alex hears her Voice once again but she seems different, is this a trick whats her game*

W-w-why you been nice, Whats your game. are you trying to lure me in for your clowns, 

Alex starts to get angry

w-w-well you know what fuck your clowns, i am not scared of you no more, i always thought you was just in with the wrong people even when you was sinking your teeth into my flesh,

Pauses for a moment

that is why when i had the chance i didnt take it even though every ounce of my soul was telling me to. i feel sorry for you, maybe a little more then i feel sorry formyself.

Alex looks out the window in deep thought

If you want to kill me just do it already

*Alex sits back in the corner with the radio on his knee*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyca    783

*sighs before speaking*

No games, man.

When I wanted to lure you ... I would have asked for your location or for a meeting. 

Dont feel sorry for me or for you. We dont need pity, man.

Stand up for yourself.

*seems also angry*

I dont say it again. 

I have no interest in killing or doing stuff to you. 

You can believe me or not. 

When I wanted to come for you... I would have already done it. 

You saw me saying stuff like that before? 

I dont care what you think... why I am doing that. And yeah I know what I did. 

Everyone knows that I am a monster.

But let me tell you something again even though it pains me somehow...

*sighs again*

It is worth fighting. Stand up. 

When you love Daisy stop pity yourself and go find her. 

No place for weakness in that hard world.

You are not weak. So fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

*Alex thinks for a while and in an uneasy voice says*

die a good person, or live long enough to become a monster, but ive aready taken 1 life and i wont take another.

*looks down at his friends gun*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hellspawnceri    533

*Duncan continues to listen to the responses through the radio frequency. He slowly shakes his head back and forth before speaking again.*

" You've got to keep on going Alex, you made it this far I'm sure you can stay strong a little longer. You'll figure out where you are in time. Don't lose hope just yet. "

*Duncan glances down at the compass in his lap, furrowing his brow intensely while the transmission goes silent.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

**Tim strokes his beard as he listens to the scared man on the radio, his furrowed brow makes his concern very obvious as he presses PTT.**

"Uhh... hi, Alex was it?  I don't know you and you don't know me, but I've spent a great deal of time alone and afraid.  I was considering ending it myself not too long ago.  I want for you to listen to me very carefully.  Things are properly fucked right now, they have been for a while.  Maybe things will get better, maybe they won't.  Stick around and see what happens though.  If they don't get better, you'll learn to take the knocks and prosper from the experience."

"I don't know how much help I can offer, but I tend to cover a lot of ground scavenging for supplies.  I'll keep an eye out for this Daisy person for you and ask the same of anyone I may come across in my day-to-day.  What does she look like?  Where were you when you got separated?"

"Lastly, for yourself... I understand you're lost.  Can you describe where you are or the last place you were that you recognized and how far you've gone from there?  If you're not good with distances, what about time?  About how long were you moving before you got lost, were you running from something, walking?"

"There's still a handful of good people around here.  If I can't help you, maybe someone else can.  Hang in there.  Going by how much you care about Daisy, I'll go ahead and say that we need more people like you sticking around.  You got this."

**Tim releases PTT and stares off into space for a moment**

"I hope he's still around..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   17

 *Picks up radio and presses PTT button*

Hey there, my name is Jay... Jay Rayes. Can you tell me where Daisy could be? And how she looks like, I'll look for her and try to help.

*Sighs*

If you want me to help ya, please tell me what you can about her and where you are, so I can tell her where to go. Just saying, you can't trust me. But I know what you're feeling right now, back in my country I lost my friend... in the forest...  I tried looking for him but with no results... at least then. Few people asked me how he looks like but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to put him in the danger, now I know it was a mistake. I ended up finding him dead with axe in the head as infected... maybe If I.. maybe if I told them... things may be better... anyway decision is yours. Stay safe.

*Releases PTT button with sadness on his face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChilliVanilli    65

*transmission starts*

ahoj there alex, dont worry about daisy, she was fine the last time i saw her. *static* i offered her to stay in camp hope and i told her she can be a part of L.I.F.E. *static* but she wants to talk with you first *static* *after a short break* you can....you can also be a part of L.I.F.E. *static*

*transmission ends*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edyhynot    50

Alex picks up the radio, with a totally different tone to his voice

Wow what a day it has been and its so refreshing the amount of people who have actually wanted to help me, YOU guys are why we will come though this hard time

Alex lays on the grass looking at the stars

i have spoke to daisy she is fine, but thank you for the people willing to help, Remember its easier to hate then it is to forgive.

Alex gets on his knees puts his hands together closes his eyes and looks down

"Fatherforgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×