Server time: 2017-10-22, 21:15
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Fergus Doyle

Close friend of mine needs life saving treatment!

Hi guys, I have some very important news!

My best mates sister (Hannah) has been diagnosed with liver cancer at such a young age of 24! Her body is so weak and worn down from fighting previous bowel cancer which she beat, and also chrones disease which she has had from a young age, the only option left is to travel to America to an expert clinic where they can give her immune system a boost, this added with advanced chemo therapy, just may give her a small chance of life. The downside is that this operation costs £50,000, but it is the only option left for Hannah.

I've never asked for much in my life but the family are so close to my heart, having worked 2 years with her stepdad and being best mates with her brother since school. All I'm asking is that if anyone on here has any spare cash in their paypall account, please put it to good use and work together to help us beat this terrible thing!

You can find the donation link here, along with a more detailed description on the backstory: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lisa-hayes?utm_id=33&utm_term=zjGZM7MAR

So far we have donated just over £5,000 in two days which is incredible, the more the merrier! I will keep you guys updated with Hannah's story as it progresses.

Kindest regards,

Ferg

Cipher    0

Thanks for reminding me, just donated. Get well soon, Lisa, and good on you Doyle for sharing.

Or Hannah ;/

efcjelavic    33

Donated yesterday, hopefully raise a decent amount from here, well in for posting it Doyle mate hope she gets well soon

best of luck to her doyle, I'll be sure to pledge what I can once I have the money

♡ ♡ ♡

Randle    933

Wishing her the best, hopefully the amount can be raised.

I can spare some cash.  Cancer is a bitch, my Uncle died of it and my father had skin cancer.  

£10.00 on it's way.

Wow, thanks so much guys! You're all legends!

I see this as an adventure we can embark on together, to beat this shitty thing and just hopefully save a young precious life!