Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Joffrey

Peacekeeper Books.

Joffrey    891

This the the log of everyone arrested in the U.N.'s time here at South Zagoria. We put these posters on every police station we find.

Suspect: "Vinny Italia"

8b1ac434b2.jpg

Crime: Interfering with a U.N.  medical operation

Description of situation: Vinny and his accomplice were found on our private radio frequency, impersonating U.N. command. Example: "Captain Butt Sniffer reporting for duty" And cluttering our communications with other non-official jargon. They were captured, and questioned.

Sentence:  He was beaten lightly for his very poor attitude, and refusal to cooperate with an investigation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspect: "Laurel"

20bf2473e2.png

Crime: Knowingly slandering U.N. forces.

Description of Events: Laruel was found talking to others survivors, claiming that U.N. soldiers were robbing, and torturing people.

Sentence: She was given notice via paper of her slander, and was found again.. where we removed her of her weapon. It's clear she is affiliated with Bandits, so we wanted her disarmed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suspect: "Austin"

b4f5f5d6f3.jpg

Crime: Attempted petty theft.

Description of Events: "Austin" was found trying to rob a civillian, and we apprehended him in the act.  He told the victim to "keep quiet, or else".

Sentence: "Austin" was taken to a cell, where we was detained for a time. Due to good behavior, he was set free with a warning.

Castiel    1124

This is awesome Joff :D hope to see plenty more!

Diamond    0

Thats dope. I have a feeling I'll be seeing some familiar faces on here soon ;)

Yeah if you ever stop breaking rules ;)but awesome RP tonight from you guys. Best I have had in months. Hope you go official!!

Jimmy!    0

Thats dope. I have a feeling I'll be seeing some familiar faces on here soon ;)

Yeah if you ever stop breaking rules ;)but awesome RP tonight from you guys. Best I have had in months. Hope you go official!!

I am watching you Diamond, I know your game 

46f.jpg

Sign in to follow this