Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:55

Sign in to follow this  
DizzEwok

Newbie to DayZRP

DizzEwok    0

Hello! I'm new to DayZRP, but I've RP'd in the past. So I know a bit about the RP part of DayZRP. My main reason for this post is to let people know I'm not spam and cause it was recommended. Anywho that's it.

Welcome I will be seeing you real soon in game! ;)

Welcome Dizze! Sadly this wont count as your first post. Posts in introduction threads and off-topic wont count. Best thing to do is join in on a discussion or compliment someones media thread. Good luck!

Buddy    855

hello there! i am pleased to see that you are indeed not a spambot :P welcome to the community!

DizzEwok    0

Welcome Dizz! Sadly this wont count as your first post. Posts in introduction threads and off-topic wont count. Best thing to do is join in on a discussion or compliment someones media thread. Good luck!

Kay thanks Miss!

Hey man, welcome. Take a look at the guides and tutorials for anything you have questions about, lots of good reading there to improve your RP.

DizzEwok    0

Hey man, welcome. Take a look at the guides and tutorials for anything you have questions about, lots of good reading there to improve your RP.

Thanks dude man brah. :P

Welcome to the community, DizzEwok.

Hope you have fun, and don't be a stranger. :)

Dishes    159

Heya! Welcome <3 If you have any questions feel free to shoot me or a Community Helper a message <3

DizzEwok    0

hello there! i am pleased to see that you are indeed not a spambot :P welcome to the community!

Ya never know, I could be an advance spambot, with legs. :P

Thank you! I already feel like member here. :)

Welcome to the community, DizzEwok.

Hope you have fun, and don't be a stranger. :)

Thank you. ^_^

I will, once I'm whitelisted I'm going to be RP'ing with my partner! :D

I'll try to be as active as possible while still living my life, so I'll probably be on here 24/7. xD

Heya! Welcome <3 If you have any questions feel free to shoot me or a Community Helper a message <3

Hi~! Thank you, I will remember to pester you if I have any questions about DayZRP. x3

Welcome to the community, pal.

Thanks buddy.

Harry    18

Hey man, if you ever need help with you're whitelist then feel free to join the waiting for staff help channel in ts :)

DizzEwok    0

Hey man, if you ever need help with you're whitelist then feel free to join the waiting for staff help channel in ts :)

Thanks dude man bra! Only one problem with that, I don't have teamspeak. Also if you see this post right now how come no one has read my character story yet? I mean I don't know how many people join per day, but I know I submitted my character yesterday. As of today there has been 9 new characters in the DayZRP Characters tab, one being a newbie so he/she submitted their character after mine, but got accepted first. Just letting ya know it's been 24 hours of waiting. So much fun! :)

Welcome my dude

Thanks man.

No problem man, if you have any questions or need help with anything, shoot me a pm.

DizzEwok    0

Welcome my dude

Thanks man.

No problem man, if you have any questions or need help with anything, shoot me a pm.

Alright dude, will do!

Alright dude, will do!

Actually if you need help, send it to one of these people. Ideally a Community Helper. It's their job and they will get you the appropriate help you need.

DarkSide    234

Welcome!

DizzEwok    0

Love how everyone is shouting welcome and offering help, but the funny thing is I don't need help if I'm not even accepted in the game yet. I just find that just so amusing.

Love how everyone is shouting welcome and offering help, but the funny thing is I don't need help if I'm not even accepted in the game yet. I just find that just so amusing.

Well, the CH's are doing their job and Wumby is meme'ing you. So welcome to DayZRP man. Hope everything goes well with the whitelist.

DizzEwok    0

Well, the CH's are doing their job and Wumby is meme'ing you. So welcome to DayZRP man. Hope everything goes well with the whitelist.

I was meme'ing the whole time. At least he's making me laugh, more or less.

Don't forget to join us on ts if you need any help from our community helpers! <3 <3 <3   

Look! I'm helping. :^)

I'm just bored if that wasn't obvious.........................................

I heard talk about memes?

[attachment=3492]

I got a nice classic dank meme for all of you :)

I heard talk about memes?

I got a nice classic dank meme for all of you :)

Lol Good meme man, and to the OP, glad I could give you a laugh, I really can help you with questions or anything before or after your whitelist.