Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:13

Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

Radio Station [OPEN]

Nihoolious    1092

*Izaak hears the broadcast and responds*

Impressive propaganda. You'll probably fool some poor fucks, but you aren't fooling the rest of us.

*Izaak releases the PTT*

Luckydente    21

*Found himslef trudging along and had to physical stop to hit his PTT and speak*

"Uh.. Didn't Jack himslef come on the radio, like a couple weeks ago? Y'know about the rabbit meat and how he sells people?"

*He said, almost dumbfounded*

""You.. Don't think were actually that stupid, do you?"

*Just shook his head and let go of his PTT, legit-mently confused*

*Xavier laughs to himself while holding down the PTT and begins speaking* 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You must not of heard the radio transmission of one of those brokers not to long ago talking about how they sell people. Or better yet, Mr. Warren was in camp hope talking about how he sells people to Doc Hope. You must feel pretty stupid there bud. You ain't tricking no one."

*He releases the PTT continuing to laugh to himself* 

"All of you people are idiots! Stomping around the air waves calling everyone idiots!"

You hear Jake in the background

"uh, boss, you just called them idiots over air waves"

"Hmmm.. I see your point Jake"

He continues

"The radio broadcast that you are all refering to was a hoax! I was forced to say all of those things by gunpoint. You can choose to believe me or you may not. But in the end, The Brokers are a peaceful group, trading to the survivors of this land. Thank you"

"All of you people are idiots! Stomping around the air waves calling everyone idiots!"

You hear Jake in the background

"uh, boss, you just called them idiots over air waves"

"Hmmm.. I see your point Jake"

He continues

"The radio broadcast that you are all refering to was a hoax! I was forced to say all of those things by gunpoint. You can choose to believe me or you may not. But in the end, The Brokers are a peaceful group, trading to the survivors of this land. Thank you"

*Xavier holds down his PTT button*

"You are not tricking anyone, Mr.Warren came into camp hope bragging to a nurse that he sold people. If you are going to say something please stick the your story at least do everyone that favor. Everyone knows you sell people but as long as you are not selling anyone I know I could care less I got better things to do."

*Xavier releases his PTT button*

Castiel    1124

Adrianna fills out the last page of the ledger she's working on as she hears the disputes over the radio, she takes it into her hand

Mr. Warren is slightly preoccupied at the moment with business affairs. If anyone has any questions or concerns please address them to his office in Freeport, where you can speak to a member of the team. Thank you.

She removes the battery from her radio and places it in the top left drawer of her desk, before pulling a form out of the filing cabinet beside her

*Fox hears the transmission and puts on a brief smile. Her hand goes to her neck where nothing can be seen anymore from Jack strangeling her. She grabs her radio and pushes the PTT*

What's wrong, Jack? Getting into too much trouble?

*She releases the PTT and sighs, getting up to get over to the others*

"Artemus hears this propaganda over the radio and gives a chuckle before pushing down his PTT"

Well if this is true you fooled me last couple weeks

"He feels for his missing finger"

The only and last time I saw you, you sold me as a slave resulting in my injures. You life is going to be cut very short if you keep spreading these lies.

"Artemus then puts away his radio and goes back to spray painting his M4"

The Marshal    351

John listens, his face contorted in a look of disgust. He looks over, peering across the pond, bringing the radio up sideways in front of his mouth. He depressed the PTT.

"Only cowards recant. You brag about something.... You admit something.... You've dug your own hole. You need to man up and lay in it. You can't cheat the truth..." He paused, clearing his throat. "You can't cheat what you've built for yourself. Everything, good and bad.... has it's consequences. Embrace them."

Honeybee    29

Avery fiddles with his revolver in silence for a moment. He drops it to his lap, and squeezes the PTT. Drawing a breath, he begins to speak.

So much for our being circumspect. Many still know the Brokers, Jack; you can't babble about enslaving people and expect no-one to listen. You're losing your touch, old man.

A brief sigh is heard before Avery removes his hand from his radio. The transmission crackles and pops loudly, before falling silent once more.