Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

Falken [Recruiting]

RedSky    123

390x390http://i.imgur.com/0DEpu3x.png[/img]678x173http://i.imgur.com/RK6eMpI.png[/img]

[mp3]http://puu.sh/scgUf/79c1de8155.mp3[/mp3]

499x102http://i.imgur.com/76VdCDw.png[/img]

Time is a matter of the essence, that’s something people have always been able to agree on. Well, most people. Buddhists would argue that patience is the most valuable thing, and even further back Buddhist warrior monks would even say that patience is the most needed thing in warfare. “He who would wait, would conquer”. Wise words, or at least, I claim them to be so. Patience is what I have used to build the empire of lies, deception and espionage.

Deep down inside I know I have taken some wrong turns down the road and I understand I should probably pay for them. But not yet. Only few will understand some of my choices and most will probably even want to kill me for them. But if there is anything I learned out of everything, it would be one simple thing: people make mistakes.

Don’t get me wrong, I too make mistakes, but I believe all of us should learn out of these mistakes.

I had to learn as fast as I could. I didn’t remember a thing when I first woke up, that is the sole reason learning became an obsession. We are sponges and we live to soak up information.

All of us have learned a couple of things. Killing, torturing, murdering. We have learned to become darker and darker. Moving down a flight of stairs with no ability to crawl out from the dark back into the light. Darkness consumes all of us slowly, and there is a reason for all this madness: ‘The Eye of the Storm’

We have all lost sight of humanity's problems. Instead, we turned on each other out of boredom and the inability to work together due to personal problems. This has caused mass hysteria, conflicts and effectively large scale power struggles.

I came to realise things like this while participating in the exact same things I have mentioned earlier. They are all problems we began to struggle with. To be honest, I retracted myself from these problems and ran away up North. Leaving behind the empire of information and contacts I had build. I started reading old books and newspapers I found on the way. I wanted to regain as much knowledge as I could about the world I could no longer remember due to my amnesia. It didn’t do much good. I learned this and that, read up on some facts, but that’s it. The most valuable thing I learned is Chernarussian and Russian, just to be able to read all of the new found material, and it has made my life easier ever since.

I found the answer to most of the problems I’ve mentioned in old books. They gave me an idea for a plan. One that would ultimately recreate and reshape the way humanity viewed its own problems. It would possibly even start looking at the infected as the only problem there truly is and set aside their differences. At least I hope it will.

I already had a couple of people I knew would be aboard with the idea I had in mind, but of course not everyone would follow the orders that would come out of my mouth in order for this plan to succeed. No, I needed new numbers and I would create them myself if necessary.

The numbers 0 to 10. The numbers I had held on to as the holy grail in my rogue organization would suffice for the job. Only 2 of these numbers have been taken so far: the infamous 5 and the number 7, no other than myself.

6 and 8 were on the list to be created.

5 A mirage.

6 Shy and fragile but obedient and loyal.

7 Lost its way along a straight road

8 Dishonest and treacherous but skilled and experienced

People always asked me: “Finnr, why the numbers?” The answer is really simple, to be quite honest with you. A man once told me that the only thing we really own is our name. I respect that man a lot. So I give the people that start “working” for me a new name. A number is something that means you are a piece of something. Something bigger than yourself.

My quest for now is simple: don't focus on the plan. Focus on finding and molding those that are worthy to become my perfect 10.

561x115http://i.imgur.com/1MhEEuP.png[/img]

It’s actually really simple. so many cultures and myths talk about this one. It’s right in front of our eyes and I am not talking about the believer crap, I am talking about the intendancy behind it.

“The Genesis flood narrative makes up chapters 6–9 in the Book of Genesis, in the Bible. As one of many flood myths found in human cultures, the narrative recounts God's intent to return the Earth to its pre-creation state of watery chaos by flooding the Earth because of humanity's misdeeds and then remake it using the microcosm of Noah's ark. Thus, the flood was no ordinary overflow but a reversal of creation. The narrative discusses the evil of mankind that moved God to destroy the world by the way of the flood, the preparation of the ark for certain animals, Noah, and his family, and God's guarantee (the Noahic Covenant) for the continued existence of life under the promise that he would never send another such flood.”

A reset. A wonderfully simple reset. And the old world has left everything we need to make it happen. I have seen it with my own eyes, the infected are past the mountains so there really is only one place where we need to do a reset like this: South-Zagoria.

All it takes is a simple WMD(Weapon of Mass Destruction). I don't care what type. What do you mean, ‘what type’? Let me quote you something:

“A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a nuclear, radiological, chemical, biological or other weapon that can kill and bring significant harm to a large number of humans or cause great damage to human-made structures (e.g. buildings), natural structures (e.g. mountains), or the biosphere. The scope and application of the term has evolved and been disputed, often signifying more politically than technically. Originally coined in reference to aerial bombing with chemical explosives, since World War II it has come to refer to large-scale weaponry of other technologies, such as chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear.”

I will find one or find someone who can create it for me. No matter what the cost, no matter what I need to do to get it. And I will set it off in South-Zagoria. Those who are worthy of living through this reset I will take with me to a safe place outside of whatever the radius of whatever WMD I find.

Out of the ashes and flames I shall guide and help construct whatever it is that needs to be build for the survival of the last few sane survivors of mankind.

But at the end of it all when they have their place to live and all of those that have helped achieve it.

There will be but one thing left to do.

We will have eradicated evil by adopting it into our own hearts. Those guilty of fighting for this

destructive plan will in the end find themselves becoming the very thing they have started fighting against. Only the sane and worthy will be allowed to live. All others that helped achieve this monstrosity will end the last threat to the survival of mankind.

Themselves.

546x112http://i.imgur.com/7wvole0.png[/img]

Find a WMD.

Find someone capable of operating WMD.

Establish connections to select the right people for the rebuilding.

Recruit the perfect "10"

Keep the plan under the radar for as long as possible.

Adapt fighting methods so that we always stay 1 step ahead.

Learn to understand our enemies every move.

Be unpredictable.

546x112http://i.imgur.com/AbMtzoY.png[/img]

Seven

Finnr Ren | RedSky

One

Dávid Hakola | Alex

Five

Lina "Leah" Cam | Fluffles

Six

Varja Zwetkov | Sineda

Eight

Faye Evans | Sineda

Thirteen

Kirill Nabokov | Bauglir2011

Eight-Teen

Cole Franco | Smash Gordon

Twenty-Two

Aaron Williams | Fenrir

615x126http://i.imgur.com/Djyth7F.png[/img]

546x112http://i.imgur.com/WUOgxu6.png[/img]

[spoiler=Frequently Asked Questions]

Q. How is this idea realistic?

A. This question can be answered somewhat simply. We are almost 2 years in to the apocalypse and all we do is get robbed, tortured and see people die. if we would RP realisticly most of us would commit suicide because of severe depression. Most characters have not awhole lot to live for anymore. That a person would devise a plan to get rid of the problem wouldn't be unlikely. A WMD is a extreme solution, but it's also the easiest one. In the world there are a total of 15,375 nuclear weapons, Russia owns 7,300 of them. The problem wouldn't be finding one. It would be finding someone capable of arming them.

Q. But how would you deal with the radiation?

A.  http://fas.org/nuke/intro/nuke/radiation.htm 

. I suggest reading/watching these. There is alot of research on radiation and nuclear fallout after a nuclear explosion. But in short terms after awhile the area is fully able to have life inside of them. With "minor" side effects.

Q. Will this group aim to destroy everyone?

A. simple: NO. This group needs to find people capable of arming nukes, finding people who are able to go to a safe place with us. There is alot to do. If we would simply start killing everyone it wouldn't help us complete the plan. For the plan to work people need to be alive.

Considering this is just like curing the disease an unachievable goal it means we will always stay stuck in a loop. Rinse Repeat.

Q. Will you powergame having a nuke?

A. No, if an oppurtinity claims itself IC'ly that we could have ANY kind of WMD, I will talk it over with the loremasters and staff to see if there could be an event with a firefight over this thing. But in any of these events we would lose. However I dont think this oppurtinity will arise any time likely and probably never.

Q. Why make a group like this?

A. RP in my opinion lately has had alot of stale moments. I think we should simply come up with more ideas for unique groups. And this simply is mine.

More questions and answers may be added when more questions are asked on the group thread.

Irish    80

Damn its finally up! 

Good luck Finnr! Cant wait to see you lot IG :D

Majoo    742

I'll have a better read through this later. But still good luck with it. :)

Nihoolious    1252

Certainly a unique idea. Should be interesting how this plays out, I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck.

DickSlide    250

Best of luck on this RedSky!

Cid    333

Maybe one day.

Ramon    360

Good luck RedSky! It looks very good! ;)

Bauglir2011    159

I have to say it's very original, and that is good. Hope to see your group IG in full strength. I am very curious about the members. Good luck finding suitable candidates.

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??th ? ere??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

Castiel    1124

This is fucking awesome.

rubs hands together menacingly

Alex    465

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??th ? ere??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

I agree

Karma    169

Looking good! Good luck with the group <3

Slash    87

Oh shit!

This is some epic stuff RedSky!!

Really excited to see this!

Rory    1598

loving the graphics for this!

Good Luck!

Castiel    1124

I hope you succeed in your plan, gentlemen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RedSky    123

Damn its finally up! 

Good luck Finnr! Cant wait to see you lot IG :D

I know right can't wait either!

That logo, holy-. Good luck with it Red!

Thanks I appreciate the praise for the logo took me way too long to make aswell.

I'll have a better read through this later. But still good luck with it. :)

Thanks, and if you do read trough it more thoroughly I am very open right now for in-depth feedback

Good luck to this. Looks interesting

Thankyou very much Im trying to make something truely unique hope its working a bit.

Certainly a unique idea. Should be interesting how this plays out, I'll keep an eye on it. Good luck.

;) Yhea I just hope I get it pulled of right but with the people that are backing me that are not yet but soon will be part of the group I have high hopes.

Best of luck on this RedSky!

Thanks man :) appreciate it

Maybe one day.

You better.

Good luck RedSky! It looks very good! ;)

Thanks Ramon. And if it didn't look good I'd be dissapointed with the time I put in to this

I have to say it's very original, and that is good. Hope to see your group IG in full strength. I am very curious about the members. Good luck finding suitable candidates.

Thanks I hope Ill find all of them very soon

That's one hell of a message O.o (Thankyou)

This is fucking awesome.

rubs hands together menacingly

You know that emote is how I am acting right now. Thanks man appreciate it

Good luck with this. ;) hype

Thanks Ill need all the luck I can get.

Looking good! Good luck with the group <3

Yhea well I hope everyones luck will make it happen.

Oh shit!

This is some epic stuff RedSky!!

Really excited to see this!

Thanks ;D Im really excited aswell

loving the graphics for this!

Good Luck!

Thankyou just like with Sofie I am happy to get praise on the graphics!

This looks great. +1 from me.

Thank you n.n Im happy to hear so many people like the idea

Looking good my dude.

I know right it's like the most awesome thing ever(Sorry patting myself on the back here) Thanks for the nice feedback :)

I hope you succeed in your plan, gentlemen. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh here you are again. Ahwell I dont think we will fail. After all some people just want to watch the world burn

MUAHHAHAHAHA

Thread looks Wicked Red. Good luck!

Thanks man! Like with everyone else I appreciate the praise on the graphics ;D

Sign in to follow this