Sign in to follow this  
Ninja

Memorial for my Best friend (cat)

Ninja    170

[video=youtube]

In Memory of Pilot

2013-05/10/2016

400x400http://i.imgur.com/IEDsfQs.jpg[/img]

When I was 13 and in school, I was eating breakfast one morning and my Mother came downstairs, she said "I have a surprise for you when you get back from your childminders today"

I got home and my mum told me to sit in front of the TV with my eyes closed.

She told me to open them, when I did, I saw 2 of the most beautiful animals I had ever seen, 2 gorgeous black cats that would change my life. Pilot and Titan we named them, something different. Pilot because he was always jumping around with so much energy and loved being up in the air, and Titan because of his lovely big bulky look and amazing golden eyes.

Pilot meant the world to me, he was the greatest pet and had the most beautiful features. Always happy and friendly and had the most fantastic character.

Today I found out that I Have lost one of my best friends, My cat Pilot exploring as usual got into an accident and has sadly passed away, I love him with all my heart, and will stay in my heart for the rest of my life, I never knew such a vocal, funny, energetic and loving cat and nothing will ever replace him. He was the most beautiful cat in the world. Rest in Piece Pilot, will be remembered always!

I love you Pilot so much, you are the piece missing from my life forever, but I want to fill that piece with happiness while thinking of you until I die.

Some people think cats are not nice, but this cat was unique and different and had such a heart! That is why I am spending my day writing about him and thinking about him.

Goodbye Pilot :(

Franko    31

Its always sad when a pet dies, I know the feeling.

Rest in peace Pilot <3

That's such a shame man, you know where I am <3

Smilen    0

Im sorry for your loss :(

I know my cat for ~13 years now, we picked her from the street, and I dont want to think about her getting older, maybe to be just away one day.

Loosing a beloved pet, I cant even imagine this.

Maybe it sounds stupid, but I wish you best of confidence for the future, hopefully you can process this one day.

I stand behind you and I am not the only one around here who does so, if I can help in any way, dont hesitate to ask.

Well, I dont get a fitting ending-sentence, but I hope you know, that you´re not alone now.

Roach    1516

awww rest in peace Pilot.

I lost my 20-year-old cat "Sassy" this year.

It can be hard indeed and always sad to lose a pet.

Hang in there Levent :)

SpaceCowboy    226

Poor kitty. I'm sorry for your loss.

His name was Pilot! And now his watch has ended.

Ninja    170

Thank you guys so much, We found where he had been hit by a car but could not find his collar anywhere, the search continues.

I'm sorry for your loss. Poor kitty...

I know the feels man.  I have lost a few kitters in the past and it always hurts.  Right now I have a handsome young cat named Jasper that I am very proud of and worry about him everyday when he goes outside.  Rest in peace Pilot, a true kitter of love.

o7 to Pilot. May he fly planes into Cathalla

Dude youre gonna make me cry with this music and the story. Lost my dog a few years ago. Shit sucks man. RIP pilot <3

Goryan    7

Perhaps they are not stars in the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

Ninja    170

Thank you guys, and thank you for that Goryan, it makes me feel much more confident!