Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:11

Sign in to follow this  
Simatho

To the U.N (OPEN)

:: Jake puts down his cigarette, lays his arm on the car bench. He takes a deep breath and opens his radio ::

" Hello, I don't know if you'll be able to hear this. What I'm about to say is aimed towards any UN officials. I need to get some stuff off my chest. I have valuable information. Information that could put me in danger, which is why I'm adressing to you people. "

:: Jake takes another breath. He is shaking, but he knows for his safety it needs to be done ::

" I'll say again, it is an opportunity that has a very small window. I could change my mind or they could maybe know about my plans. Can we arrange a meeting of some sort. Somewhere ... safe. Yes! It has to be safe. With only people you can trust"

:: Jake closes down the radio, packs up his stuff and heads out of Freeport ::

Melvin    84

*depresses on the PTT*

"Good a-afternoon! This is Private David Ng speaking. I do not have the proper security clearance to make any decisions but if you give me a private radio frequency, you can tell me whatever valuable infomation you possess and I shall relay this to my superiors.

If otherwise, you do not trust me, this frequency have been relayed to the higher-ups and you can expect a reply in the next few hours.

Over and out."

:: Jake takes his radio, rolls his eyes, and says in the radio ::

" You know, that window is closed, I was a fucking pussy asking too many questions. Second thoughts aren't made for this new world "

:: Jake takes a deep breath ::

" If you recognize this voice, I'm sorry if I seem unreliable. I had a bit of an existential crisis yesterday. Trading is my profession, wheter it's drugs or rabbits "

Joffrey    718

*Andy looks confused and picks up the radio*

Errhm. Okay sir.. I wish you the best of luck in trading your wares and pharmaceuticals and rabbit furs.

Autumn    121

*Andy looks confused and picks up the radio*

Errhm. Okay sir.. I wish you the best of luck in trading your wares and pharmaceuticals and rabbit furs.

*Lumina picks up her radio and laughs into it, a hearty laugh devoid of emotion. But there's a knowing tone that plays at the deep tone of her voice.*

"You believe that. Rich. Nothing is as it seems-..."

*Her lips twitch as a grimace preceedes her next word.*

"-Sir..."

*After drawing a labored breath she takes out an AK 74 magazine and looks at the bullets doublestacked in it.*

"Chernarus is a land of smoke and mirrors. If you think someone is being earnest, honest, kind, think again. Most men put on a facade. Why? You might ask. Because it's harder to kill men who are viewed as saints. But here's the catch Mr... man."

*A low chortle followed her eyes settling on the radio as if it were an old enemy.*

"No one's a saint. No one's justified in their actions. The only one who is right is the only one left standing."

*Another exhale of breath flowed from her scarred lips.*

"Play your cards right, and at the end of the day... You might just be right."

*The radio clicks off and is tossed on the corpse of a blue armband wearing victim, mauled to death by something inhuman.*

*A random voice comes onto the radio*

Wonder what this information is..

*cocks his AK and turns off the radio*